Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    EssBiem wrote: »
    Hey all. Just an update almost 2 months on.

If anyone feels like doing this survey, expect to spend months and months of sending these fake SMART tokens back to kantar, and not much else.

The guide says the training SMARTS would be for "the first few weeks". Its now been 14-15 weeks!

As much as I like sending these letters for no reward (since the first) should i be taking offence they seemingly think i'm too slow to continue onto the live sending?

How long did everyone else have to endure the training period?

First time about 6 weeks max. However on repeat returns to survey about 2 weeks.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I seem to remember I only had a couple of weeks of posting sample test tokens before I started on the main study.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've just had the
    Your current spell on the survey will be coming to an end in a few weeks.
    notice in the message section. Actually feels like it's gone past quickly this time!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Just had a message that I have finished the first phase, i.e. training, and will now be paused until a live slot becomes available. I have 2 test items to send next week plus 4 spare training SMARTs. They really don't do joined up thinking do they.
  • need_an_answer
    need_an_answer Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 July 2018 at 5:55PM
    I had the same email mole....and have the same posting schedule and smarts!

Last time I rejoined the training went on for 7 weeks I'm not sure whether to take this latest email as being stood down or just advising that next week a different posting pack with live user details will be sent.

I wont hold my breath either way as I'm unlikely to carry on after this wave anyway,I'm finding the website just not compatible with me or my computer.

After 7 years on and off I've more than enough stamps so its time to retire.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • jaybee
    jaybee Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    After two years of nothing I was invited back on the main survey only to be taken off again after just one week of training!
    Did manage to be accepted on the Correctly Delivered survey this time - nothing short of a miracle since they started sending out the invites at stupid o'clock!
  • jaybee wrote: »
    After two years of nothing I was invited back on the main survey only to be taken off again after just one week of training!
    Did manage to be accepted on the Correctly Delivered survey this time - nothing short of a miracle since they started sending out the invites at stupid o'clock!
    I got the same but after 3 weeks of training makes me wonder if they know what they are doing
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 July 2018 at 3:38PM
    .......... makes me wonder if they know what they are doing
    No need for wondering, they really don't have a clue :D
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Well for a few minutes I thought they had a clue... Finished training just before I went on holiday; due to start live on the week after I got back. Came home to find posting packs for next week and the week after (plus presentation pack - only Harry and Meghan though) with SMARTS enclosed. Logged in and they want most of the SMARTS back straight away so I don't have enough to prepare next week unless I get some incoming. Good thing I kept some unused SMART return envelopes from last cycle or they couldn't have gone back...
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,216 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone else have this problem, and if so what did you do?
    I live in a small-ish place and our PO is in the middle of the high street. I have received a cube to post with an APL to the street literally at the end of the high street. We don't have any automated counters. They are clearly going to tell me how close the address is - they are really nice people who work there. Thinking of pushing back to Kantar and saying it's daft, what do you think?
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£330.00 (66%)     INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£062.00 (13%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family