Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Craftygranny - If you didnt get marys address, I have it. Let me know if you still need it. Hope Carly gets better soon

Fluffy - Welcome. This site also has lots of freebies listed and should help get you started
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all :j

craftygranny - I've sent you pm:)

Spent the morning making some little 'patchwork' cards........well I think they'll end up as notelets but its a super way of using up odd bits of card:)

Hope you're all ok............trying to catch up with your blogs but can only be at comp. a little while........chair';s not very good for my back.

Knickers or anything else inside out tomorrow if you can............I'm off for my bone scan..........fingers crossed !!:)
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    Louby - I hate school playground bullying as well!!!! It drives me barmy - luckily I don't have to go now as DD is old enough to walk home on her own. I have a cuttlebug and my OH is from Glasgow for the kiss element if needed :rotfl::rotfl:.

Betterlife - hope small one starts to pick up - if not take him back to the hospital.
    Craftygranny - hope your small one is a bit better - when DD complains of a sore throat I always hope she'll lose her voice for a bit is that wrong????? :D:D

Hope it goes ok for you tomorrow Mary

Sorry haven't been about much was OH's birthday and work problems are rearing their head again. I now have to go in once a fortnight for a half hour 1 to 1 on one of the days I work from home - wouldn't have been so bad but my boss rang me Fri and Mon after work hours despite me having been in the office and left me a message on my phone yesterday - she didn't have the front to speak to me :mad: Then she tried to get me in for 9 in the morning when it has always been understood that I can't commit to being there before half past so she asked what time I could be in - told her would try and be in early but I didn't want to commit myself as I didn't want any undue pressure on my drive to work and asked if she'd asked any of the others to come in early (having already checked that she hadn't) all done by email and strangely enough I didn't get a reply - guess she daren't even ring me now. Am really looking forward to going in in the morning - not!! I may call for the cuttlebug gang support :D:D

hugs to everyone - am off to get a check up from the nurse in a bit - wonder what my blood pressure will be doing - was going to discuss giving up smoking but don't think I would be able to stick to it at the mo ;);)
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • viclspence
    Options
    Marg wrote: »
    Is this winner one of ours? I do hope so.

Rainmac - thank you for offering such lovely blog candy.

Rusty - thank you, got your gorgeous card and images yesterday x

betterlife - I do hope your little one starts to bounce back today xx

Louby - that women will only do herself harm, feelings like she has only corrode your soul - don't let he corrode yours :) don't rise to her bait x

I came on to say i'd won, but guess you've already spotted it. I'm over the moon, got it in my head that you had to guess the photos every day, but no and i won the first prize! :j:j:j:j:j
    Life is like a box of chocolates..........you always seem to pick the hard ones!
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Louby Try not to let that woman upset you, as others have said she is obviously jealous of you and is being a playground bully

Betterlife
    hope your little one is better now

Rusty You have a PM
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    mary-op wrote: »
    Hello all :j

Knickers or anything else inside out tomorrow if you can............I'm off for my bone scan..........fingers crossed !!:)

I will be inside out tomorrow for you, hope it goes ok xxx

Padster - Sorry to hear you are having problems! hope it all gets sorted out for you!

Madfrog - PM replied!

I have just had a phone call off my Daddy ... he uses Moonpig to send cards (easier for him as he lives in Bulgaria) basically he has asked me to make cards for the year for him there will be approximately 30 cards to make!! :j :j he asked how much, I said £2.50 so he said £3 posted which I am chuffed by as thats about £90 a year!! :j :j :j really happy by it as its like someone actually thinking I am good enough if that makes sense?
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    viclspence wrote: »
    I came on to say i'd won, but guess you've already spotted it. I'm over the moon, got it in my head that you had to guess the photos every day, but no and i won the first prize! :j:j:j:j:j

Well done :beer:
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    edited 8 February 2011 at 6:17PM
    Options
    I will be inside out tomorrow for you, hope it goes ok xxx

Padster - Sorry to hear you are having problems! hope it all gets sorted out for you!

Madfrog - PM replied!

I have just had a phone call off my Daddy ... he uses Moonpig to send cards (easier for him as he lives in Bulgaria) basically he has asked me to make cards for the year for him there will be approximately 30 cards to make!! :j :j he asked how much, I said £2.50 so he said £3 posted which I am chuffed by as thats about £90 a year!! :j :j :j really happy by it as its like someone actually thinking I am good enough if that makes sense?

Huge well done on the order, that's brilliant :(

Mary, I'll be inside out as well, big hugs xxx

Padster, remember to do the lottery. If I win I will split it with you on the proviso that I can be there when you tell your work where to stick their job :p Keep smiling lovely lady, they will wonder what you're up to x
  • rainmac
    Options
    Just sort of dawned on me today that it is my OH's birthday on Sunday. I've got his card done already and bought a couple of books I think he'll like but that's it - eeeekkk!!! We have a free day on Saturday so I have been thinking about arranging a surprise day out at the Space Centre at Leicester maybe. I think the boys would love it and my OH is a bit of a big kid at heart so think he'd like it too, especially if there are loads of gadgets. Need to sort a card with the boys and make a cake, chocolate I think.
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Viclspence - I thought it might be you. :j Well Done! :j

Mary - inside out here too tomorrow. Take care x

Choccy - Thank you!

Rusty - Well done on your order from your Dad. :j You are BETTER than Good Enough & don't you forget it!

Peppop - Love your dinner remedy for Louby's playground 'pal'.

Padster - Hope your check up with the nurse went well. Sorry you are having problems with your boss and will have all necessary garments inside out for you too tomorrow.xx Why is she making you go on a day you work from home? Will she pay your fuel expenses? What a waste of money whether Council's or yours:eek:.

I've just had a scare with out cat who fell down the stairs and was having trouble with her back leg. Of course, by the time I'd phoned the vet & got DH to come home to drive us there she was walking fairly normally. Vet thinks her joint must have popped out and gone back in again after watching my 'action replay'. I now feel daft for bothering them and worse for not dealing with it without DH. :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure