Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JackCork
    • By JackCork 8th Nov 18, 11:38 PM
    • 59Posts
    • 19Thanks
    JackCork
    What things have your family never liked?
    • 8th Nov 18, 11:38 PM
    What things have your family never liked? 8th Nov 18 at 11:38 PM
    For example food , films , TV shows etc , what can your family not stand?

At the moment , my brother can't stand the show lettetbox
Page 2
    • Fiftynotout
    • By Fiftynotout 16th Nov 18, 12:00 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Fiftynotout
    Uncurling their socks before putting them in the wash basket. Hate doing it so I now throw them in the bin
    • Silvertabby
    • By Silvertabby 16th Nov 18, 1:45 PM
    • 3,444 Posts
    • 5,083 Thanks
    Silvertabby
    Brussels sprouts - well my mother liked them, but nobody else.
    Originally posted by northwalesd
    I've always hated sprouts, christmas pudding, christmas cake etc - much to my mother's disgust ('You've GOT to eat them - it's Christmas !'). I also hated the way she piled huge amounts of food onto our plates - including stuff that she knew that I/we wouldn't eat - and then she would complain about the way 'we wasted good food'.

I thought I'd won one Christmas when I served myself with what I liked and wanted - only to get back from the loo to find my plate piled high with sprouts.

Mr S never liked sprouts either (we're well matched!) so now we have broccoli instead.
    Last edited by Silvertabby; 16-11-2018 at 1:47 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

127Posts Today

1,185Users online

Martin's Twitter