Boots Product Testing Panel

1686970717274»

Comments

• d0nna
    d0nna Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Had an email today from them so worth checking your spam boxes just incase:-

I logged in and it confirmed that I was now an active member for the next 18 months.

I also had the same email.
  • Hi Guys

I used to get a lot of test to try from mascaras to creams over the past few years . It used to come from Nottingham address. In the last 2 years I haven't received anything.
    Do you know if boots view point is the same thing? I've recently got invited to a study and was awarded £30. it was from Claire at viewpoints.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi Guys

I used to get a lot of test to try from mascaras to creams over the past few years . It used to come from Nottingham address. In the last 2 years I haven't received anything.
    Do you know if boots view point is the same thing? I've recently got invited to a study and was awarded £30. it was from Claire at viewpoints.

Boots viewpoint is different to this panel. Can you still log into your boots product testing account? They did send out emails quite a while ago asking to recommit to the panel and confirm details and people that didnt have been deleted off of the panel.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Boots viewpoint is different to this panel. Can you still log into your boots product testing account? They did send out emails quite a while ago asking to recommit to the panel and confirm details and people that didnt have been deleted off of the panel.

hi
    no I cannot log in anymore. its a shame.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 15 January 2021 at 8:11AM
    https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/registration-initiation

I received an email that they are particularly looking for women aged 45+

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,012 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Well, I've given it a go, but something incredibly weird happened.  I got as far as confirming that I was a UK resident but not an employee of Boots, and typed in my first name.  Then my phone tried to autofill my surname.  With my maiden name.  I've been married for nearly 30 years.

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 15 January 2021 at 1:26PM
    Just tried to apply but told I am too old!!
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just applied and was successful 👍
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sarah1972 said:
    https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/registration-initiation

I received an email that they are particularly looking for women aged 45+

Thanks very much I just got accepted (51 year old woman).  I've tried a few times over the years so really happy - hoping to get some nice skincare products to try.
    2020 Wins:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure