1 debt vs 100 days chapter 31

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,249 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I have tried this before and like SA a few years ago it worked, tho recently debt hasn't been a focus - but as we all know you look away and it grows!!

So my current debt is 4980 and I would it to be 2000 pound less by April 16th.

0/2000

XXX

You can do it Buffy :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Morning all :)

I know this challenge hasn't officially started yet but it's my payday today and I've paid £300 off the debt today.

So £300/£1880 = £1580 :)

Wow, great start:j:j:j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Hi

Could I join too please?

My target is £1835 split over 3 cards
    #1 £650
    #2 £865
    #3 320

This will be the last of my interest bearing debt gone

Happy new year everyone
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £170 paid off the credit card today!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • beanielou
    RhiBi wrote: »
    £170 paid off the credit card today!
    Great start:j:j

• Amara
    Amara Posts: 2,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 January 2019 at 11:44AM
    Hi everyone!
    Sun Addict and Rhibi, I admire your devotion, but I can't record your payments, as it wouldn't be fair to other challengers. You need to wait until official start of the challenge.
  • Hi.
    I love this challenge and it has helped me a great deal over the last few years. Can I please be in for £3000 off the balance of my loan. Although this is not the highest interest, it is the balance that bugs me the most and I have it in my mind that I want it gone for June. This is almost half of the outstanding balance and I just love the focus I have at the beginning of the year for posting so my resolution is to carry this on all through the year. This will see me moving from debt payer to saver.
    Many thanks
    Xx
    Debt free date May 20. Now the Mortgage1 £53862.45/£ 0% starting daily interest £4.48/£
    Jan GC £400/£Out of the water Feb £400/£
  • LoLo
    LoLo Posts: 545 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I’m in.
    My focus this time is going to be my llyods credit card. The balance is currently £2,900 and so I am going to aim to clear at least half of this. So if I could be put down for a target of £1,450 please.
  • nomi01
    nomi01 Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi, can I join please, I have never tried this challenge.
    I would like to pay off ll0yds credit card.
    £623.63 in total.
    🎄PAYDBXMAS21 #11  £11,300/£11300
    Target met.
    💥PAYDBXMAS22  #11 £5000/£5000 target met.
    PAYDBXMAS23 #26 £5000/£5000 paid

• Amara
    Amara Posts: 2,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Nomi01, welcome in our challenge :)
    Dreamingofmoney, LoLo, it's great to see you again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure