Populus Live

Options

Comments

• earningNsaving
    Options
    It has taken me about 2 years to reach 48 points but I have been stuck at 48 points for weeks now. Whether it's just coincidence, but the last 3 surveys I have received have all screened me out (and I have received these in the last month). I rarely had any screen me out in the past (only about twice in the last 2 years) but it's like I am being kept away from the 50 points!
    £5 a day challenge ~ May £56.72/£155 July £125/£155
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,695 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It took me ages to reach payout. Eventually I emailed and they sent many more survey invitations, and I reached payout.

Good luck
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It has taken me about 2 years to reach 48 points but I have been stuck at 48 points for weeks now. Whether it's just coincidence, but the last 3 surveys I have received have all screened me out (and I have received these in the last month). I rarely had any screen me out in the past (only about twice in the last 2 years) but it's like I am being kept away from the 50 points!

I hit £50 a few weeks ago and have been disqualified from several surveys since, I am sure it is just coincidence...! They do payout and I can see no reason why they would want to stop people undertaking their surveys.
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Snap, I have 48 points, and have been screened out of 3 surveys in the past week, never been screened out before, so it can't be a coincidence.
  • FIONATOMANY
    FIONATOMANY Posts: 22 Forumite
    edited 25 July 2014 at 11:42PM
    Options
    I live in Scotland 40 miles south of Glasgowi get this all the time
    We are very sorry, but unfortunately you are either not eligible for this survey or the survey is now closed. and this is when i receive the email. i have e-amiled them back and they used to be helpful and give me alink to by pass the login screen then the help stopped. You have to watch the post code ive done 95% of the survey then been kicked off because of the post code. has not been whats in my details nitt picking in my opinion. I have however had two cheques from them anf thye are quick in coming.
  • FIONATOMANY
    Options
    Having read other comments here its not just me who have come unstuck with my post code. I now have a link to my details on bookmarks tools bar to copy and paste details. Populus surveys have a habbit of croppping up on other panels who conviently take a huge chunk of the reward for themslev ie a £3 survey has apperead on other panels for 30p.
  • SBOSlayer
    SBOSlayer Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    I live in Scotland 40 miles south of Glasgowi get this all the time
    We are very sorry, but unfortunately you are either not eligible for this survey or the survey is now closed. and this is when i receive the email. i have e-amiled them back and they used to be helpful and give me alink to by pass the login screen then the help stopped. You have to watch the post code ive done 95% of the survey then been kicked off because of the post code. has not been whats in my details nitt picking in my opinion. I have however had two cheques from them anf thye are quick in coming.

Strange, i'm Glasgow G42 and never used to be kicked off after entering it, but I must admit once I reached the £50 i've been getting kicked out a lot more recently, since. Don't know if now i'm getting kicked because I'm already back to 36. It's weird I am getting less. However, that being said... looking at their forums summer is an apparently quiet month for them.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Summer is a month now? :rotfl: Just messing...

Surveys and tasks etc typically dry up in the summer holidays, I guess it is a combination of people take more holidays and more people being available because of said holidays to complete surveys (maybe when their kids are in bed or whatever).
  • tanya2014
    tanya2014 Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still on 47 points as I have been for the last 2 months!!!
    If I get a survey I always get screeened out!
    It has taken me over a year to get to these 47 points and Populus are determined I will not reach the 50 point pay out.
    I think they are totally out of order! All that hard work (and it is hard work with Populus) all for nothing!!!
  • earningNsaving
    Options
    I just thought I would mention something I have noticed, regarding what someone said above about postcode.

I used to live in Lancashire. I moved to Yorkshire a few months ago and hadn't realised I hadn't changed my address over on populuslive. So I changed my address in my profile a few weeks ago. It is since then that I've always been screened out of their surveys. I wonder if they are just not interested in opinions from people in Yorkshire as much as they are in Lancashire.

When I say I get screened out, I mean I answer about 10 questions they ask me and then it will come up with a screen saying I'm not eligible for the survey and have been entered in to a £250 prize draw! I would love to win this £250 as that would make it all better :D but they don't tell you when the draw is or anything....if it even exists
    Is it once a year or once in a lifetime or one draw for every survey they send out? Does anyone know?
    £5 a day challenge ~ May £56.72/£155 July £125/£155
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure