boots 75% off????

Options
hi can any1 tell me when boots have their 75% off ive loads of pressies to buy and this would really help
thanks

Comments

• moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    Tomorrow instore. :)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • keith99_2
    keith99_2 Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    Options
    Tomorrow instore. :)

Thats right
  • mindy-bargain-hunter
    Options
    online?? is it midnight? i have filled my basket in the hope they will be there for me to buy in morning before i go out to my store at 9am.
    ''Amanda used to go out with an Agrophobic. Not very often though.'':p
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    online?? is it midnight? i have filled my basket in the hope they will be there for me to buy in morning before i go out to my store at 9am.

No one knows for sure when the online sale as; a few SAs have said it will start sometime on the 14th.
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Just because you have items in your basket it doesn't mean that its reserved for you. If the items are bought before you log on they will simply be automatically deleted. So when you log on you will see in red which items have been removed and you will not be able to purchase them.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rchddap1 wrote: »
    Just because you have items in your basket it doesn't mean that its reserved for you. If the items are bought before you log on they will simply be automatically deleted. So when you log on you will see in red which items have been removed and you will not be able to purchase them.
    Yeah, bt it saves you having to search through and add items into your basket. If you've already found everything you want and put it in your basket, then you can go on tomorrow and check out much quicker. And you tend not to impulse buy, you'll only get what you really wanted. :)
  • mindy-bargain-hunter
    Options
    add them to your faves too incase they are deleted so you know what u wanted and can put them straight back in saving time.
    ''Amanda used to go out with an Agrophobic. Not very often though.'':p
  • berniesmaster
    Options
    brill, off to boots tomorrow then! -thanks
    3 wonderfull kids :female::female::male:, 1 fab hubby :heart: , 2 beautifull cats and 1 very large dog = my family!
    :grouphug:
  • Fratton
    Fratton Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    I've filled up my on-line basket too...fingers crossed!
  • sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Anyone know what the gift boxes are like from Boots these days? I've not had them for years - they used to be £2.65 I think - big red boxes. It's just that for £4-odd it's worth getting them if they look OK. Assuming they still charge just once, and not for each box, of course.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure