Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• toyboyroy
    toyboyroy Posts: 223 Forumite
    I must be losing my head here, This breakfree holiday site.

http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/d...?cb=1388849998

Is all well and good using this as a link, but when trying to access these bargains from their home page seems a nightmare.

Can someone explain to a thicko how to navigate to those bargains.

Roy
  • toyboyroy
    froggy27 wrote: »
    Glad it helped. I agree it seems easier to me and at least you dont have to wait to find out which dates or park you have been allocated. Enjoy!

Just trying to book and got all the way to the service charges which are £31.80, but I do not need the entertainment passes and I cannot see where you decline them

Roy
  • froggy27_2
    froggy27_2 Posts: 953 Forumite
    toyboyroy wrote: »
    Just trying to book and got all the way to the service charges which are £31.80, but I do not need the entertainment passes and I cannot see where you decline them

Roy

You only pay for the accommodation on breakfree , the chosen park will send the invoice for the service charges and passes. When you get the invoice via post just phoned and ask them to take the passes off...and pay whatever is left. Some pp like to add the linen pack or as in my case, a dog (which costs almost as much as us! ;-)) ... Hope that helps
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • toyboyroy
    Thanks Froggy.

Got most of the way and when I clicked continued we ended up with code errors of which theres no answer.

Grateful for the help though.

Roy
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,661
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    First of all thank you to the poster with the link to Breakfree holidays, I spent a while on there tonight and am happy with my choices. I will pass on my sun priority booking code now.

toyboyroy wrote: »
    Thanks Froggy.

Got most of the way and when I clicked continued we ended up with code errors of which theres no answer.

Grateful for the help though.

Roy

I had a few issues and resolved it by clearing any "proposed" bookings (if you got through to the service charges, it seems to think you have an outstanding booking) and pressing resets and then going back to the offers via the top line, hot deals and then clicking on the holidays under £60.
    Hope it helps.
  • jellyhead wrote: »
    The september and april promotions used a random word/number combination too. I think they're on to us! I did wonder if they were using their own car registrations? :rotfl:

Interesting idea. If they are, then that's only about 12,500 combinations. The previous four letter word list was just under 5,500, which makes 12,500 within the bounds of possibility. Worth a punt?
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Interesting idea. If they are, then that's only about 12,500 combinations. The previous four letter word list was just under 5,500, which makes 12,500 within the bounds of possibility. Worth a punt?

Its actually 10,300 ish as they don't use all letters, but shhhhh keep it quiet for now!
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • code of today is KITE
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    HAPPYDAYS2 wrote: »
    code of today is KITE

You get the paper early!
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    You get the paper early!

LOL friend works at the shop so text me the code then brings me paper later lol shame i work saterday night so sure will not get a holiday this :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure