Student loan statement - missing ones

I took student loan between 2000-2003 (biology degree) and again 2004-2009 (medicine degree). I admit I've been a bit lax about monitoring what I've paid and what I've been charged in interest. I'm on sick leave at the moment and having more time than I've ever had in recent years I'm trying to sort out where I'm at with spread sheets. Going through the statements I've collated I've got mishmashes of interim statements, final year statements and missing lots of statements (where I moved so many times as a junior doctor and my post never caught me up). Also many of the statements don't seem to run to tax years.

I would like to see all the annual statements SLC have for me.

There is very little online apart from my payment schedules (which I already have). I remember being told a couple of years ago SLC wouldn't send me old statements. The advisor wasn't particularly helpful. I'm going to try again this week but does anyone know if I hit a brick wall can I request them in writing? I'm willing to pay for a copy if it comes to this.

Comments

• Apologies if question in wrong place or inappropriate for this board (new user)
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,865
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    You are in the right place and welcome to the MSE forum.

Do try again with SLC, if you do hit that brick wall than a SAR request and £10 should provide all the information they hold.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Thanks so much, gave them a call today and got a nicer advisor than last time who not only offered me the missing reports but a summary of my entir account since 2000 !!!55357;!!!56833;
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure