What small DFW things will you do w/c 11/11/19?

1234568»

Comments

• Afternoon guys :D Thank you so much for your continued well wishes - feels really encouraging so thank you x I think I have finally turned a corner and am beginning to feel myself after months of being ill. Sleep definitely helps to keep my mood level. I was diagnosed with bipolar last week, but pretty much knew that was what was going on the last few months. I have to make some lifestyle changes to manage my condition going forward. Small things is a good way to make big changes, one step at a time! Feeling positive although overwhelmed at times.

Last night was fun, and having a lazy morning with oh is nice :D

Off to pick up madam in a minute then driving to a friends for dinner. 3 women and a gaggle of kids of various ages :D haven't seen these 2 friends in a few months so looking forward to catching up and the laughter :D

Not much in way of small things at the moment, currently my biggest task is lots of self care to get back to full health

But I have/will

* load of washing, double spin and hang on indoor airer
    * oh & I did a tidy of the house, going in each room, putting things away and removing things that belonged elsewhere. Amazing what 30 mins with 2 people can do!
    * stop at sm on way to friends to pick up joint to contribute to meal :D
    * hopefully some sewing tonight
    * get madam's things ready for tomorrow
    * other than joint no spends
    * do a meal plan today and get something out of the freezer for tomorrow

Hope you all have a lovely Sundayx
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Womblng 2020:
    NSD Jan 2/18 YTD: 2
  • Afternoon guys :D Thank you so much for your continued well wishes - feels really encouraging so thank you x I think I have finally turned a corner and am beginning to feel myself after months of being ill. Sleep definitely helps to keep my mood level. I was diagnosed with bipolar last week, but pretty much knew that was what was going on the last few months. I have to make some lifestyle changes to manage my condition going forward. Small things is a good way to make big changes, one step at a time! Feeling positive although overwhelmed at times.

Good to hear that you have a diagnosis and that your meds are settling :)
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: £10,490.31
    Student loan repaid: 01/07/2019
    SAVINGS: £20,000
    Car final lump sum: £6113/£6113
  • Really pleased that you're both doing so much better CLF and DNMS. It's great news.
    Today has been one of those days where it hasn't even gotten properly light, and it's still raining. We're not flooded but there's a lot of standing water about and it feels a bit dreary all in all.
    I've had a really, really busy weekend and still have lots to do as well...
    I have already:
    been to the hairdressers twice (once for me and ds, once with dd while she got highlights). This took literally hours.
    Worked 3 hours on an exam paper
    Done some schoolwork
    Top up shopped at Mr S
    Picked up a Christmas gift for ds bought using n£ctar points
    Two loads of washing
    Ongoing grooming of cats and flea treating of house :mad:
    Done an hour of tutoring
    Washed the car
    And I still need to:
    Make a start on wrapping and decorating my home made Christmas gifts
    Tidy up in the living room
    Put some stuff away up in the loft
    Give the kids lunch money for next week
    Make further progress with crochet Christmas goods.
    It's busy, busy... hope everyone is ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport