MSE Poll: How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?

Poll started 22 May 2018
Now it’s warmed up, it’s a good time to reappraise what your energy provider’s service was like over the winter.

Please rate your current supplier's SERVICE (not price) IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS (try to forget issues from before). If you've gas & elec with different firms, rate both.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Still not an option for those not having to use their providers service dept.
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Service .. as in they provided me gas and electric every day over winter so I am guessing that they did alright
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • Can!!!8217;t vote in this poll as Scottish Power isn!!!8217;t in
    the list of suppliers, however i!!!8217;d Rate them as great as they have done exactly as they said they would do, supply me with gas and electricity
  • ECONOMY ENERGY ARE TERRIBLE:
    I missed out on the poll but rate them incredibly poorly.
    1st. They charged me a higher tariff than originally agreed. After wignoring my calls for weeks I went back to SSE.
    2nd. After convincing me to give them a 2nd chance they screwed up the switch over of my gas.
    3rd. Even though I was providing meter readings to them (that's right I had a gas and electricity account on their site) they hadn't been charging me for 6 months.
    4th. My 1st warning that I owe them money was a debt collector who said I HAD to pay at least 50% right there despite my limited funds at the time. Wouldn't put me through to a manager, wouldn't help me at all. Remember the fault is 100% theirs.
    5th. After setting up a new direct debit to pay the remainder off with my monthly bill I have had 4 more calls since asking me for money. STILL today I'm getting emails and texts advising of my oweing money.

No exaggeration to say the absolute worst service I have received from any provider.
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    When you click the link in the OP it takes you to a poll on holidays!!

Bulb have been great so far, best supplier for ease of use by a mile
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport