Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valsie
    • By Valsie 9th Dec 19, 2:23 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 11Thanks
    Valsie
    Duplicate receipt
    • 9th Dec 19, 2:23 PM
    Duplicate receipt 9th Dec 19 at 2:23 PM
    Hello I need a little advice thought this may be where I ca get it, I have lost a sainsburys receipt from a few weeks ago and need a copy, do you know if I can get one
    Thank you for looking
Page 1
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 9th Dec 19, 3:53 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 406 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    • 9th Dec 19, 3:53 PM
    • 9th Dec 19, 3:53 PM
    If you used a Nectar card, and know the date of the transaction, they can look up your receipt at customer services
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 9th Dec 19, 5:39 PM
    • 32,312 Posts
    • 67,041 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 9th Dec 19, 5:39 PM
    • 9th Dec 19, 5:39 PM
    If you used a Nectar card, and know the date of the transaction, they can look up your receipt at customer services
    Originally posted by parmavioletuk
    I've benefited from the same.

You can make life easier by identifying roughly what time you made the transaction.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • Valsie
    • By Valsie 9th Dec 19, 6:40 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Valsie
    • 9th Dec 19, 6:40 PM
    Thank you
    • 9th Dec 19, 6:40 PM
    Thank you so much parmaviolet and VfM4meplse for taking the time to reply to me its a great help
    Val
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,145Posts Today

7,442Users online

Martin's Twitter