Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • malcumms7898
    • By malcumms7898 6th Nov 19, 8:45 AM
    • 231Posts
    • 678Thanks
    malcumms7898
    Meal delivery kits
    • 6th Nov 19, 8:45 AM
    Meal delivery kits 6th Nov 19 at 8:45 AM
    I know they aren't the cheapest way to cook for the family, but I've been using the introductory offers from meal kit sites to get some pretty good deals and just cancel at the end of the offer. I've been working down the list here.

So far I've done
    Hello Fresh
    Gousto
    Mindful Chef
    Feast Box.

Has anyone got any others with an introdoctory offer that I can use? Thanks
Page 1
    • Caitykinss
    • By Caitykinss 11th Nov 19, 2:12 PM
    • 84 Posts
    • 117 Thanks
    Caitykinss
    • 11th Nov 19, 2:12 PM
    • 11th Nov 19, 2:12 PM
    I tried Simply Cook a while ago. There's always offers for it floating around on Facebook. It's not a meal kit as such, it just gives you a kit of spices/pastes and recipes for 4 meals. I think I paid about 3 for it which was good to try out some new recipes. It's normally 10 though I think so not worth it at all for a few spices a recipe cards.
    • Lip_Stick
    • By Lip_Stick 26th Nov 19, 3:32 PM
    • 2,244 Posts
    • 5,911 Thanks
    Lip_Stick
    • 26th Nov 19, 3:32 PM
    • 26th Nov 19, 3:32 PM
    I tried Gousto once on offer, and they sent a pork dish. One of the steaks was rubbish as half of it was solid fat.

Simply Cook have a few kits in Asda for 2-2.50. I've only tried their Goan kit, and that is bloody lovely. I make it with fish and seafood, and it has to be my favourite curry of all time I think.

I might look at the other kit retailers the OP has mentioned, thanks.
    There's a storm coming, Cameron. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
    • mabelcable
    • By mabelcable 26th Nov 19, 8:02 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    mabelcable
    • 26th Nov 19, 8:02 PM
    • 26th Nov 19, 8:02 PM
    I got a half price deal with Eat Fresh at Morrisons. It was lovely but I doubt I would have paid full price.
    https://www.morrisons.com/eatfresh/?clkInTab=EatFresh&utm_source=Groceries&utm_medium =Internal&utm_campaign=HeaderTab
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

141Posts Today

1,350Users online

Martin's Twitter