The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Madasafish Questions/answers (merged threads)

1223224225226227229»

Comments

• r_g_2
    r_g_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 6 September 2010 at 6:53PM
    Who is the MAAF CEO now? It was Anthony Vollmer. No, it's no use calling to ask them. They still say it's him. He left last month...

r

P.S. Here's why...

r_g wrote: »
    I left them in February as they could not get my billing right. Months would pass without a bill, followed by a large one. For a while, my billed number was showing something utterly unknown, certainly not mine. They were unable to explain why.

When I left, they confirmed that there were no further charges. Six months later, I've received a bill for £114. Bonkers.

I'm endeavouring to write to their CEO, formerly Anthony Vollmer. He's just moved back to BT. I found out that he'd left via the internet, as when I called their call centre to ask who the CEO was , the agent did not know, put me on hold for three minutes, then advised that the CEO was Anthony Vollmer. This was last week....

I'm aware that some Madasafish staff monitor this forum. Maybe they could tell me who the head person is these days...?

rg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport