Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mee
    • By Mee 24th Apr 19, 10:39 AM
    • 1,202Posts
    • 1,149Thanks
    Mee
    Pure - soya spread
    • 24th Apr 19, 10:39 AM
    Pure - soya spread 24th Apr 19 at 10:39 AM
    For those fans of Pure soya spread - I noticed Asda is regularly offering it at £1.00 and have moved it to the chilled free from section.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 30 Apr:

If you go into Asda (find your nearest) or shop online you can currently buy 500g Pure dairy and gluten free soya spread for £1 (norm £1.50). We’ve also spotted it being sold for £1 (norm £1.60) at Waitrose as well.

We’ve contacted Asda to ask how long the spread will be discounted for, but we haven’t heard back yet. It is discounted at Waitrose until Tue 14 May. For more ways to save on your shopping, see our round-up of supermarket coupons.

Big thanks to Mee for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Hannah; 30-04-2019 at 2:59 PM.
    Free thinker.
Page 1
    • Mee
    • By Mee 9th Jun 19, 9:22 AM
    • 1,202 Posts
    • 1,149 Thanks
    Mee
    • 9th Jun 19, 9:22 AM
    • 9th Jun 19, 9:22 AM
    Thanks. I think most of them offer Pure diary at £1.00 now and again, but yes Waitrose and Asda perhaps more frequently.
    Free thinker.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

126Posts Today

1,298Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Have you ever been scammed? If so did you keep it quiet? If not would you keep it quiet or tell people? Please vot? https://t.co/68bkmbT9gc

• Follow Martin