Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Naomi
    • By MSE Naomi 26th Oct 18, 10:24 AM
    • 268Posts
    • 64Thanks
    MSE Naomi
    Government warns against poppy scams - MSE News
    • 26th Oct 18, 10:24 AM
    Government warns against poppy scams - MSE News 26th Oct 18 at 10:24 AM
    The Government has warned of rogue traders selling fake poppy merchandise, which won't benefit charities...
    Read the full story:
    'Government warns against poppy scams'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
Page 1
    • minislim
    • By minislim 26th Oct 18, 12:39 PM
    • 333 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    minislim
    • 26th Oct 18, 12:39 PM
    • 26th Oct 18, 12:39 PM
    Although don't completely ignore this statement though. there are some kind souls like my sister in law who knits poppies to sell to friends and work colleagues.
    and all of the money she raises she gives to the poppy appeal.
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 30th Oct 18, 5:00 PM
    • 3,773 Posts
    • 4,037 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 30th Oct 18, 5:00 PM
    • 30th Oct 18, 5:00 PM
    Might be useful to post this in the Praise Vents & Warnings forum? I don't think this section gets nearly as much traffic as the PV&W.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,669Posts Today

5,626Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Delighted people are pushing @BorisJohnson on getting proper financial ed in schools. He says not enough resourc? https://t.co/c8Eb6BAwgU

• RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Follow Martin