Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 2nd Apr 19, 9:21 AM
    • 14,162Posts
    • 38,127Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing price sale started
    • 2nd Apr 19, 9:21 AM
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing price sale started 2nd Apr 19 at 9:21 AM
    Sainsbury's has started another price sale on Tu clothing - half price on selected items.

Online and instore

Menswear has started today, womenswear and childrenswear sale start tomorrow according to the SA.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 2 Apr:

Go online to Sainsburys Tu or in larger stores which sell clothing to get up to 50% off on selected womens, mens and kids clothing. When we checked on Tue 2 Apr, over 400 products were included in the sale, with the majority under 10.

Weve asked Sainsburys to confirm the details of this sale, however we havent heard back from it yet.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Hannah; 02-04-2019 at 3:42 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 4th Apr 19, 9:17 PM
    • 3,971 Posts
    • 39,229 Thanks
    curl girl
    • 4th Apr 19, 9:17 PM
    • 4th Apr 19, 9:17 PM
    Thanks.
    Also noticed a lot of items 70% off, especially in the Men's department.
    Some great bargains.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • dollywops
    • By dollywops 30th Apr 19, 6:46 AM
    • 1,658 Posts
    • 2,904 Thanks
    dollywops
    • 30th Apr 19, 6:46 AM
    Sainsburys up to half price clothing sale
    • 30th Apr 19, 6:46 AM
    Now on on-line.
    • redfox
    • By redfox 30th Apr 19, 6:40 PM
    • 14,162 Posts
    • 38,127 Thanks
    redfox
    • 30th Apr 19, 6:40 PM
    • 30th Apr 19, 6:40 PM
    new lines being added over the week apparently.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• redfox
    • By redfox 7th May 19, 5:40 AM
    • 14,162 Posts
    • 38,127 Thanks
    redfox
    • 7th May 19, 5:40 AM
    • 7th May 19, 5:40 AM
    Quite a few new items added online (& in store) today in the women's section.

• redfox
    • By redfox 7th May 19, 9:40 AM
    • 14,162 Posts
    • 38,127 Thanks
    redfox
    • 7th May 19, 9:40 AM
    • 7th May 19, 9:40 AM
    just got back from Sainsbury's and they were putting price stickers on loads and loads of women's clothing in store with a lot of that being in the new range, not the tired old stuff they've had around for ages!.

• redfox
    • By redfox 8th May 19, 6:05 AM
    • 14,162 Posts
    • 38,127 Thanks
    redfox
    • 8th May 19, 6:05 AM
    • 8th May 19, 6:05 AM
    selected menswear is being reduced to price from today.

• Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 19th May 19, 8:43 AM
    • 17,099 Posts
    • 283,782 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    • 19th May 19, 8:43 AM
    • 19th May 19, 8:43 AM
    I've picked up a few packs of ladies socks for 1 in S this week
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator do not read every post. If you spot an iffy post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Biggest aim of this year - hope that my terminally ill brother sees Christmas and 2020
    • redagila
    • By redagila 19th May 19, 3:20 PM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 15,131 Thanks
    redagila
    • 19th May 19, 3:20 PM
    • 19th May 19, 3:20 PM
    Not much on offer in my shop but did pick up a pack of 5 pairs of briefs with 50% off.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,362Posts Today

7,899Users online

Martin's Twitter