Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bacman
    • By Bacman 15th Apr 19, 11:21 AM
    • 108Posts
    • 89Thanks
    Bacman
    Sainsburys wine offer back
    • 15th Apr 19, 11:21 AM
    Sainsburys wine offer back 15th Apr 19 at 11:21 AM
    Sainsburys wine offer is back; buy 6 or more and get 25% discount.

This seems to happen about 3 times a year, and only for a week or so, so if you want some, get ordering!

Also bear in mind if you arrange for the online order to be delivered after 2pm on Monday-Thursday, and order 100 or more for that shop, you get free delivery too.

It means a 5 bottle of wine costs 3.75 after the discount.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    • 13,941 Posts
    • 43,273 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 15th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    • 15th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    10th to 23rd according to here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5986149
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Bacman
    • By Bacman 15th Apr 19, 1:50 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 89 Thanks
    Bacman
    • 15th Apr 19, 1:50 PM
    • 15th Apr 19, 1:50 PM
    That's the problem with two similar forum sections - "Food shopping and groceries" and "Grabbit while you can" - both sections serve the same purpose in this case. It would have been ideal and relevant therefore for the other poster to have posted in both sections, yes?

There are too many forum sections, IMO.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,013Posts Today

9,356Users online

Martin's Twitter