Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 29th Sep 17, 4:41 PM
    • 1,038Posts
    • 4,040Thanks
    Luckystar
    0 WOW
    Debenhams Beauty Club - Kat Von D Freebie
    • 29th Sep 17, 4:41 PM
    0 WOW
    Debenhams Beauty Club - Kat Von D Freebie 29th Sep 17 at 4:41 PM
    If you have a Debenhams beauty card they have a great freebie to collect at the moment - Kat Von D gift that comes in a box contains mini tattoo eyeliner, mini ever lasting lipstick and two 4.5ml mini perfume sprays ( Saint and sinner). Stocks are limited so be quick, I picked mine up today and it will make a lovely stocking filler for Xmas
Page 1
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 29th Sep 17, 6:11 PM
    • 1,176 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    • 29th Sep 17, 6:11 PM
    • 29th Sep 17, 6:11 PM
    Sounds great bet there is none at my local Debenhams in Wigan. Everytime they have a promotion or something for free they have never even heard of it
    • Redzombii
    • By Redzombii 30th Sep 17, 2:48 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Redzombii
    • 30th Sep 17, 2:48 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 2:48 AM
    The website says this is only with a minimum £60 spend, did you get this for no spend?
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 30th Sep 17, 8:31 AM
    • 1,038 Posts
    • 4,040 Thanks
    Luckystar
    • 30th Sep 17, 8:31 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 8:31 AM
    The website says this is only with a minimum £60 spend, did you get this for no spend?
    Originally posted by Redzombii
    I didn't buy anything, had received an email about it the day before and just showed my beauty card at the fragrance counter which they scanned and gave me the gift.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 1st Oct 17, 12:13 PM
    • 4,629 Posts
    • 13,164 Thanks
    asajj
    • 1st Oct 17, 12:13 PM
    • 1st Oct 17, 12:13 PM
    I have the card but got no email perhaps for certain stores/card owners only?
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • bigel
    • By bigel 4th Oct 17, 8:16 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bigel
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:16 AM
    Kat Von D
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:16 AM
    I have both Store card & Beauty card and I have not had any e mails regarding this, but I did see something about you had to spend to receive. xxx
    • SuiDreams
    • By SuiDreams 5th Oct 17, 1:05 PM
    • 2,385 Posts
    • 10,494 Thanks
    SuiDreams
    • 5th Oct 17, 1:05 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 1:05 PM
    Just to say I got the freebie last Friday and it was free no spend required details were on the bottom of beauty club monthly statement.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 30th Mar 18, 11:20 AM
    • 1,020 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    Africat
    • 30th Mar 18, 11:20 AM
    Debenhams Beauty Club Freebies
    • 30th Mar 18, 11:20 AM
    Post you Monthly Debenhams Beauty Club Freebies and info here...
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jul 18, 10:07 AM
    • 14,265 Posts
    • 43,933 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 25th Jul 18, 10:07 AM
    Free Full Size Givenchy Lip Balm (Debenhams beauty card holders)
    • 25th Jul 18, 10:07 AM
    http://blog.debenhams.com/beauty/calling-all-beauty-club-members-get-your-free-samples-from-friday-27th-july/

Calling all Beauty Club members: Get your FREE samples from Friday 27th July

This month you take home a full size Givenchy – Le Rouge Perfecto lip balm. Pick up your sample from Friday 27th July 2018 just show your Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter in your nearest store (Fragrance counter if your local store doesn’t have a Givenchy counter) This exclusive sample will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local store early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Something about the product…

Better than nude, Givenchy reinvents the lip balm that is a moisturiser, plumper and colour enhancer. As delicate as lace lingerie, this universal balm, with its rose Coloured, genuine leather case, is the new couture care for a fresh and natural look. The 3 in 1 expert formula combines plumping and moisturising ingredients along with a sheer wash of natural colour. A melting texture with shea extract leaves lips highly moisturised. A secret ingredient reacts to your lips pH for a natural made to measure result that gives a rosy colour unique to you!
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 27th Jul 18, 5:28 PM
    • 1,703 Posts
    • 9,779 Thanks
    Forgetful
    not sure they have more than one to giveaway... got there a few mins after they opened .. and guess wat?? none left..
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 27th Jul 18, 7:55 PM
    • 1,038 Posts
    • 4,040 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Collected mine this morning, it!!!8217;s not a full size product 12g but looks good
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 28th Jul 18, 6:46 AM
    • 14,265 Posts
    • 43,933 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Collected mine this morning, it!!!8217;s not a full size product 12g but looks good
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    are you sure it was 12g? 2.2g is full size !

GIVENCHY - 'Le Rouge Perfecto' lip balm 2.2g

Now £23.80
    Save £4.20
    Was £28.00 Then £25.20

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123222919999?brand=GIVENCHY&cat1= Beauty&cat2=Skin-care&cat3=Lip-balm-%26-treatments&CMP=SSH_2361363232_1069087385_549678664 00&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyJ331YvB3AIVaL7tCh1zuwvTEAYYA iABEgJ0AfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Last edited by sarah1972; 28-07-2018 at 7:37 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • evangeline
    • By evangeline 28th Jul 18, 7:16 AM
    • 140 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    evangeline
    Got mine yesterday , thank you sarah. Beautifully presented.Lovely SA in store.
    • bigboystephen
    • By bigboystephen 28th Jul 18, 3:23 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    bigboystephen
    Got mine yesterday , thank you sarah. Beautifully presented.Lovely SA in store.
    Originally posted by evangeline
    got there at 10 am today and they had none left wife was disapointed
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 27th Sep 18, 6:32 AM
    • 14,265 Posts
    • 43,933 Thanks
    sarah1972
    CHANEL Freebies at Debenhams for Beauty Card Holders
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/Calling-all-Beauty-Club-members-a-complimentary-CHANEL-sample/ba-p/49029
    Collect your samples from 28th September 2018: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest CHANEL Beauty Counter. These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local CHANEL Beauty Counter at Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Lips speak louder with ROUGE COCO. Experience an iconic lip colour collection with this complete sample set. From the incomparable shine of ROUGE COCO GLOSS to the soft romance of ROUGE COCO LIP BLUSH, there’s a texture to suit every mood.

Shop CHANEL

Lashes are intensified with LE VOLUME. This innovative, high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke for longer, thicker-looking lashes. Natural waxes build volume while rapid-drying acacia gum intensifies the curl. Exclusive to CHANEL, the innovative ‘snowflakes’ brush combines long and short bristles for an extreme eye-opening effect.

Find your nearest CHANEL counter below....

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 28/09/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter (Please note, samples boxes are in selected stores only). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one rouge coco lip colour set, one Le volume de Chanel mascara, and one Le black de Chanel base primer.

• sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 22nd Feb 19, 5:45 AM
    • 14,265 Posts
    • 43,933 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Luxury Dior Sample bag for Beauty card holders @ Debenhams
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/This-month-s-FREE-Beauty-Club-Box-Try-Dior-s-new-Forever/ba-p/76764

Collect your complimentary luxury Dior sample bag from Friday 22nd of February 2019. Simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty counter to be shade matched and receive your 7-day sample of the new Dior Forever Foundation in your chosen finish of Matte or Glow. You will also receive a miniature Dior Lip Maximizer lip gloss and JOY by Dior fragrance sample.
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 22nd Feb 19, 11:16 PM
    • 1,703 Posts
    • 9,779 Thanks
    Forgetful
    None left... As usual...
    • mimi1234
    • By mimi1234 23rd Feb 19, 9:04 PM
    • 7,508 Posts
    • 65,064 Thanks
    mimi1234
    These offers have been running for a few months. I've still not had a single one of these freebies. They are always out of stock.

Well done to those who got them and to the OP.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 24th Feb 19, 7:14 AM
    • 14,265 Posts
    • 43,933 Thanks
    sarah1972
    These offers have been running for a few months. I've still not had a single one of these freebies. They are always out of stock.

Well done to those who got them and to the OP.
    Originally posted by mimi1234
    I think they have been running for over a year now? I find that you have to be at the store at opening on the day that the beauty card freebies go live.
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 24th Feb 19, 9:02 AM
    • 1,038 Posts
    • 4,040 Thanks
    Luckystar
    I’ve been told by staff it depends on the size of the store how many of the freebies they get given. I work in really close proximity of our store so I pop in on the day they launch and have bee lucky so far and got pretty much all of them
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,378Posts Today

7,083Users online

Martin's Twitter