Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Comments

• 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    No bargains on Javari.

I love the Quaso but don't want lots of black bags - so far I have two in Pepper Beige (Reth & Quaso) and one in Carnation Pink (Quaso).

Will keep an eye out in case anyone spots anything else exciting.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • and nectar points (doubled until 28th December) via nectar estores
  • 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Triker - yes I think there is a limit to what people need.
    Was watching QVC the other day with Kipling bags and one woman had emailed in boasting that she had about 400 or something - now that is consumerism gone mad.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • Think I need to sort a few of mine out, I want a new Madhouse but it's got to be a good price - mine was $30 from a Florida outlet store.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Triker
    Triker Posts: 7,247
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Think I need to sort a few of mine out, I want a new Madhouse but it's got to be a good price - mine was $30 from a Florida outlet store.

I've seen Madhouse recently in TK Maxx, not sure of price but they are usually round the Luggage/rucksack sections, may be worth a look if you have one nearby.

I've also got some from the Outlets, Las Vegas, and the reductions are fantastic.

I do think its easy to build up a collection though as both myself and daughters are Kipling fans and have been for over 10 years, in fact my eldest who is 20 just found some in the loft, part of her old school bag collection.
    DFW Nerd 267. DEBT FREE 11.06.08
    Stick to It by R.B. Stanfield
    It matters not if you try and fail,
    And fail, and try again; But it matters much if you try and fail, And fail to try again.
  • newkidontheblock
    newkidontheblock Posts: 1,025 Forumite
    edited 26 November 2012 at 4:57PM
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kipling-Womens-Accessories-K10973952-Lacquer/dp/B004YV2176/ref=sr_1_1?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1353948519&sr=1-1

This Kipling Purse/wallet is £14.50 for brown or laquer black. I paid £12 on Black Friday but still a good price at £14.50 !
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :o:o:o:o:o

No No No No No

maybe........ aggrrrhh :D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• :j

try to resist - try to resist - oh well, just a peep :p

running out of places to hide them from husband :o
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    I am waiting for a navy Elvira to be delivered so that I can comfortably take my mac to work. The navy was reduced from £105 to £52.50 and then I used the £10 off a £40 spend and a £5 voucher from a survey. So very pleased and waiitng for it eagerly.
  • Pixie1 wrote: »
    :j

try to resist - try to resist - oh well, just a peep :p

running out of places to hide them from husband :o

ahah that is probably why my fianc!e still want us to live apart ;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback