savemoney
savemoney Posts: 18,127
First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
edited 9 January 2014 at 2:52PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Free sample no postage

Please dont abuse this only ask if you interested as I am

Saarpor Graphite Insulating Lining Paper
Saarpor’s Graphite Insulating Lining paper is a brand new product that utilises the natural reflectivity of graphite to deliver an effective energy saving, thermal insulating and sound insulating wallcovering
Made from a 4mm thick layer of BASF expandable polystyrene, infused with graphite particles and laminated to a high quality non-woven lining paper, Graphite Insulating Lining Paper delivers 20% better insulation performance than standard insulating lining paper. This is equivalent to having an extra 26cm of concrete on your walls over and above an insulating lining paper.

The special graphite particles act like thousands of mirrors reflecting thermal radiation back into the room and thus reducing heat loss and energy bills. Graphite Insulating Lining Paper is a Paste the Wall only product which makes it easy to hang and alongside it’s thermal properties, it is also very effective for covering damaged walls and plaster.

http://www.gowallpaper.co.uk/saarpor-graphite-insulating-lining-paper-single.html

click on add-sample.png

There are other samples available too

http://www.gowallpaper.co.uk/erfurt-mav-wallrock-thermal-liner.html

Comments

• savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mine came today after only ordering yesterday they measure 9cmx9cm

Its grey polystyrene lining paper that has graphite in it. Might save a small on heating. I have used polystyrene lining paper before it is good as hiding slight bumps plus the wallpaper is often slightly warm to touch and I think it can cut down on condensation a little

DSC02013.jpg
  • Was this stuff any good?? I can't seem to find too much about it. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks Stuart
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport