MSE News: England match to cost £4.99 (if you book early)

Options

Comments

• adam10easywishes
    Options
    Scudlink wrote: »
    You would be falling foul of this condition in their T&C's:-

If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, bet365 reserve the right to make a charge to the customers account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.

Deposit £1 and bet on the game. Might make it a bit more interesting given that England have already qualified!
  • deefadog
    deefadog Posts: 2,190 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's unbelievable you have to pay to watch your national side play on TV!

I will be going over my mate justins house to watch this :beer:
  • Monstaswifey
    Options
    This is a disgrace! Our national team playing and having to pay for the priviledge of watching it and via braodband which costs us all more money and most of us will be trying to view it on a laptop!

Can someone please advise where I can watch this for free and why will no pubs be showing it? To hard to stream it onto a big screen and rubbish quality?

MonstasWifey
    :p:o:p
  • jaspa1980
    Options
    Or they're giving away 10 free passes to watch the match on the legit website today. Head over to their Facebook page. Think they're doing it everyday.

Sorry I can't post links yet but if you go to Facebook and search for Ukraine v England in 'Pages' I'm sure it will come up.
  • savercol
    savercol Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Deefadog.
    I like the sly mention of Justins house. That will be on justin tv I bet! I, like many, watch 3pm matches live via internet with wonky streams.
    My worry is that all we are going to hear about Saturday night is the lousy feed with constant buffering.
  • jaspa1980
    Options
    Well there won't be problems with the official one if 99% of people are using Justin tv
  • waynef_2
    waynef_2 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone does want to watch a decent quality stream, I'd buy it today for £4.99 before the price goes up. I'm sure the official stream would be a lot better than the one on offer at Justin's house.

Interesting that ukrainevsengland.com also highlights the Bet365 offer - I wonder what most people would choose?
  • whatmichaelsays
    Options
    waynef wrote: »
    If anyone does want to watch a decent quality stream, I'd buy it today for £4.99 before the price goes up. I'm sure the official stream would be a lot better than the one on offer at Justin's house.

Interesting that ukrainevengland.com also highlights the Bet365 offer - I wonder what most people would choose?

I'm sure that ukrainevengland.com will be on an affiliate kick-back from Bet365. They'll win either way.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • steve$$$$$_5
    Options
    This is a disgrace! Our national team playing and having to pay for the priviledge of watching it and via braodband which costs us all more money and most of us will be trying to view it on a laptop!

Can someone please advise where I can watch this for free and why will no pubs be showing it? To hard to stream it onto a big screen and rubbish quality?

Typical English attitude, Scotland Home Games have not been on BBC for
    years, but didn't hear you shouting about that.

The English are forever forgetting that the BBC is for the UK not just Englands needs !!!!:p
  • iCon
    iCon Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    LOL I will certainly not be paying a penny for this match. There are plenty of ways of streaming the match for free (perhaps not very legally, but who cares?!), the majority of people I know will watch it for free courtesy of a kind indvidual from some part of the world where it will be on TV. :money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure