Comments

• vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    Options
    In B&M today:

Ambi Pur plug in refills
    2 pack £2.99 and 3 pack £3.99

Salt & Pepper 99p
    Bargain considering they are £6.19 delivered from ebay ;)
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREAM-CERAMIC-SALT-AND-PEPPER-POTS-SHAKERS-LOVERS-DESIGN-BRAND-NEW-/221158446792?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Kitchen_FoodStorage_GL&hash=item337e1216c8

10 multi photo frame in black or white with FAMILY or MEMORIES across the middle £20.00 reduced to £5.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Family-Photo-Frame-10-Multi-Aperture-Black-Frame-with-Family-Centre-Piece-/200860175222
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • vicx
    edited 13 February 2013 at 12:12PM
    Options
    The salt & pepper I posted above are listed on the B&M website with the matching canisters etc which are all 5 x the price on eBay...

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/hearts-salt-and-pepper-266399

The also have the butter dish £2.49 , bread bin £9.99 and biscuit jar £3.99 or £4.99
  • denmjd
    denmjd Posts: 81 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Just to let any locals know there is a new big B&M in Northampton, where focus was at weston favell, nipped in today but need a good hour or 2 to look round so just had a quick look

Also for locals (& visitors too of course) to Northampton there is also a new one opened up opposite B&Q (where the carpet place used to be,) & there is also a family bargains I think it's called place is also on the same bit but next to staples, do prefer the B&M at WF though but handy if you are shopping in town, they have a good range of lamps & shades for around the £10 mark, (they are slightly less but can't remember just how much so if I put £10 you won't be dissappointed lol)

Happy shopping:j
    Hi No. 105 January savings £350
    £250 in N/w Flex reg saver
    also opened an s&s Orbis Isa with £100
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    denmjd wrote: »
    Also for locals (& visitors too of course) to Northampton there is also a new one opened up opposite B&Q (where the carpet place used to be,) & there is also a family bargains I think it's called place is also on the same bit but next to staples, do prefer the B&M at WF though but handy if you are shopping in town, they have a good range of lamps & shades for around the £10 mark, (they are slightly less but can't remember just how much so if I put £10 you won't be dissappointed lol)

Happy shopping:j
    Hello fellow local! I too prefer B&M over family bargains but prefer HB overall! Family bargains is owned by the 99p store and I find that the same items from the 99p store are £1.29 or even more in family bargains - what a cheek!!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • denmjd
    denmjd Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    sumoqueen wrote: »
    Hello fellow local! I too prefer B&M over family bargains but prefer HB overall! Family bargains is owned by the 99p store and I find that the same items from the 99p store are £1.29 or even more in family bargains - what a cheek!!

Ahhhhhh (penny dropping ahhhhhhh) I thought it had something to do with them but wasn't sure, thanks for letting me know:T
    Agree, I do like HB but am glad we've finally got B&M too, first discovered them at Bletchley, where I found the wallpaper that I'd brought in B&Q was over £5.00 less in B&M :eek: DOH!!!

Nice to 'see' a fellow local on here too x
    Hi No. 105 January savings £350
    £250 in N/w Flex reg saver
    also opened an s&s Orbis Isa with £100
  • vicx
    Options
    Minnie mouse remote control car £9.99. I think these have been instore a while as remember seeing them before. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Minnie-Mouse-First-Car-Pink/dp/B004HZYE6U/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1361905846&sr=1-1-catcorr

Wooden bench and hammer, spotted these yesterday and sure they were £2.99
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fabulous-wooden-hammering-bench-set/dp/B00AD7GPYU/ref=sr_1_14?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1361905938&sr=1-14
  • vicx
    Options
    Also seen yesterday something very similar (if not the same) to this wooden train http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORANGE-TREE-TOYS-WOODEN-PUZZLE-TRAIN-18-MONTHS-NEW-IN-BOX-/150998190761?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item2328318aa9

priced at £4.99 (18+months).
  • bloggymum
    Options
    I buy Dorset Cereals from my local B&M. They cost up to £3.99 per box in Tesco & Sainsbury's and are just £1.49 at B&M - I have seen 3 different flavours of their granola/muesli and are all delicious

Also, bought this week Bottle Green cordial - Pear & Elderflower @ 49p per bottle, (in date until July 13) checked it out in Sainsbury's today and it was £2.49!! Lovely stuff, no gunk or artificial additives/sweeteners

hth x
    I've got a little black book with my poems in...
  • ShelBell
    ShelBell Posts: 502 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh, love bottlegreen! Thanks :)
    Weight loss to date - 8st 13lbs :j
  • vicx
    Options
    Spotted yesterday; McVities Jaffa Cakes (36) £1.39
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure