Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi. Does anyone know if the mullers are still working? Thanks,
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Have you tried taking the back off and pushing it back on again? I suspect I had not quite aligned mine when I put the SIM in - the little instruction sheet shows you pushing the back of the phone (to the left of the finger print scanner if I recall) to activate the NFC, as there is a sensor on the back cover that then links into to a circuit on the phone as well.

It may not solve it, but it worked for me after I had issues.

HTH

Anon

thanks

will try it tommorow
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Well done !!

Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Were you looking at a different competitor on your shop to the one gocat is looking at now?

That could be the simple explanation:doh::rotfl::rotfl:.
    Evening all.I think the 1st comparison posted was against Morrie's.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    9 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda sainsbury's
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Toffee Yogurt (1x175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Cherry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Rice Strawberry Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Rice Apple Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Rice Original Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Rice Chocolate & Orange Limited Edition Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Rice Vanilla Custard Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.35
    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.12 £3.15
    +£2.97 cheaper

Some Mullers today. To explain, I went for my £2 GC (for my chocolate and sweets combo. overcharge earlier) - it was the Cadbury Buttons 14.4g (or the version of it that I bought) that didn't pick up the mbuy instore - I may post more about this later if I get time - and I decided to change a £2.99 voucher and a penny cash into a £3.29 voucher. Probably should have bought some Buttons and Curly Wurlys this time:rotfl:. No, I think two £2 GC claims within the space of two minutes, with the same CS at CS, would have been stretching it.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon peeps.
    Been to mr t today, first time in months.
    It was chaos, think I prefer A now!
    Was hoping that my conditional spend voucher would work purchasing a gift card with my shopping but it didn't.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    My ap wins today were a £10 dining out voucher, 2 x £3 Gregg s vouchers and 2 free cokes :D
    Better than me today, £3 G £3 MS & coke
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    looks like i am taking my alcatel a3 phone back nfc worked first day not worked since and no-one seems to know anything. Have tried in about 5 shops with no luck
    The NFC is the middle of the phone, whereas my other phone is at the top, worth just passing phone over scanner at 90 degrees slowly from "top" to "bottom"
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    Hi. Does anyone know if the mullers are still working? Thanks,

Oh, see above:D. Spooky how I posted something that, I hope, [Strike]answers your question[/Strike] goes towards answering your question.

Had to change it again - being pedantic, I never am! - because strictly my comparison does not say that "the mullers" i.e. all Mullers that A has anywhere at all are working, and we know some of them such as the Corners that are not the Christmas Gingerbread one do not work, or at all not as well, but I know you mean the Lights and Rices and then only those which sains.co.uk has - my comparison shows that some of these Mullers are working and, it may be strongly felt, the others that sains.co.uk has are also working today:D.

I hope my shopping result assists:).

This shop was done in England btw:rotfl: (I hope that doesn't matter). Could have been in Wales I suppose if I had done it yesterday;):D but, it wasn't, it was today. This afternoon:rotfl:.

I bought a lower weight Vanilla Sprinkles again - due to the limited range in my store that also had the longer dates I needed/wanted/preferred. Am I one of the few that has bought all 5 Rices on a shop?
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    Sal has thanked me for the Mullers comp.:T - she wants more Mullers fetching!:rotfl:

Go fetch them people!:)
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Anyone like me hoping for reductions after Xmas to about £3 and £5 ;)
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Exactly smoked bacon has also been discovered as carcinogenic I didn't know any of these facts and was trying to be helpful, I mis understood bubbs post and thought she was eating 3p a week, I was trying to be helpful I won't bother next time :eek:

Di I feel the same as you about artificial sweeteners and have been aware for a long time now, my ds is type one diabetic, I would think that of the many many people who read this thread and didn't answer you there will be some who you have educated, please don't stop posting your useful info👍
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure