kdalwayskint - again!

Options

Comments

• liltdiddylilt
    Options
    :rotfl:

It wasn't me!! :rotfl: it just.. kinda wandered onto that briefly ;)

Am taking time out from my diary until I can figure out how to do something. All ok xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • kdalwayskint
    Options
    Ok Lilty, holler if you need anything x
    new challenge?
    £1 a day for Christmas 2024 £100.60 / £366 ~
    Got married 24/05/19 ~ Credit Card
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
    LBM 25/2/09 ~ Debt at highest £8,037.35 ~ £0
  • kdalwayskint
    kdalwayskint Posts: 789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 14 February 2015 at 5:15PM
    Options
    I've managed 4 NSD this week, tomorrow should be a NSD, Tuesday and today were very spendy!

Tuesday was pay day so always do my big Mr T shop and sorted out some other bits including DS driving licence and my entrance fee for Race For Life.

Today I had to take the dog to the vet, although it wasn't planned I haven't needed to go into my emergency fund, I've used the money saved from not having to pay the council tax this month but that means I won't have as much to share around my pots as I was planning to.

We've started planking this month but have had to stop for a few days as we've not been very well. Feeling much better today but haven't been for my jog/walk with the dog, I'll give it a go tomorrow see how we get on.

Plans for the weekend:
    proper update with NSD and pot updates - done and signature updated too :D
    decide what to make our of my latest fabric in readiness for making next week - in progress, I've got my new magazine today (Christmas pressie subscription) found something in there. I'll have a go at putting a photo on here when I'm done :)
    washing pile ~ as usual! - in progress!
    planking ~ need to catch up as not done a few days - not started yet :(

Next week it's half term, but as I'm admin I will be at school, out for a lunch treat on Friday, hopefully Mr T clubcard will cover that :D

I'll try and pop in again tomorrow, happy Saturday x
    new challenge?
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nice to see you - fab news on the NSD's!!!

Hope doggy is ok? and vet bill wasn't too high!
    You are doing great with your pots! I still haven't started any!!! I really struggle with this as I am too focussed on paying the debt so can't cope with having money sitting around - problem of course is that I have no emergency fund except my OD!!!!

What are you going to make with your fabric? Can't wait to see a pic!
  • kdalwayskint
    Options
    NSD here :D

I'm thinking I will make my friend a couple of bandana bibs, her baby is due in March and she won't tell anyone what she is having so it will have to be unisex fabrics.

Also want to make myself a hobo style bag with lots of pockets!

If I've got enough time and energy I am going to make a peg bag, I bought some fabric ages ago for this but never got round to it, I should probably do this before my bag, I'll have to see how disciplined I can be :rotfl:

Managed to do a bit of planking so that is good and went for a jog/walk with the dog. He's got an ear infection and we've discovered he's got allergies similar to hay fever in humans, so we're having to change his food too. OH and I went halves on the vet fees :)

I should be able to keep up this week as it's half term I'm be home early from work :D

Hope everyone has a good Monday x
    new challenge?
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well doe on you NSD (doing better than me!!!) your crafting sounds lovely - I can't wait to be finished my course so I can do something a bit more creative!!! Love the sound of the bag!

Poor doggy - hope his new diet isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg as vets food is often sooo expensive!
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Nice to go halves on the vet fees... did you know dogs can have the same anti-histamines as humans? MiL gives her dog them during the grass season as he scratches himself BALD. Stops him itching and is about one of the only ones that can be switched from humans to dogs :)

I am loving the NSD runs :D I have managed 10 this month; aiming for 18 so might just squeak it! :D

I won't be finding out what the next one is if I have another. I didn't want to find out the first but was pestered into it by family who refused to buy neutral colours. Hilarious as I was having a girl and banned all pink so they ended up neutral anyway! :p

Hugs! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • kdalwayskint
    Options
    The price of driving lessons :eek:
    new challenge?
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
  • HarrysMummy
    Options
    The price of driving lessons :eek:

Oh god not the driving lesson cost! I learnt to drive when I was 18. 10 years ago! And they were costly then. Luckily I had a bike beforehand and tined it perfectly so that my mum had just qualified to be a driving instructor haha. I did my theory and then booked my test having only had a couple of 'you can drive to work' type lessons. This gave dear mummy a total of 2 weeks to teach me everything..... Passed first time though so she must have been good.
    January 2015 - LBM
    MBNA - £1697.96
    Savings - £51.37/1000
  • kdalwayskint
    Options
    I learnt to drive a long time ago, before they introduced the theory test.

Well done on your mum though :A

I was thinking of getting him a couple of lessons so he knows what's what and then I'm happy to take him out - better check into the cost of insurance!
    new challenge?
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts