Cosmetic Research- test free toiletries, cosmetics and skincare (merged)

Comments

• rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    trace-j wrote:
    Have you tried deleting your cookies in temp internet files folder?

MOH got his first trial the other day :j , but then the sample arrived OMG smells like cat wee! But thats the chance you take I guess.

Yep tried that and restarting pc and just about everything else i could think of, still didn't work tho :confused:

sent a reply to the email they sent, explaining my problem and all seems to be ok now, whether it was just a glitch not sure, but i've missed all the places now cos i couldn't log in. :(

Sometimes it just feels like it aint gonna be your day lol :rolleyes: ;)
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• See my post on the Vent Board. It's a waste of time as the invites go fast unless you're sat at the PC with your nose against the screen all day!

I've had 20-odd invites but because I work during the day, by the time I get home they've gone.

Just don't even waste your time (about an hour now) filling out the extensive profile!
    Watch out people. You don't know what lurks around the corner for you![/SIZE]
  • trace-j
    trace-j Posts: 783 Forumite
    I find they get put on the system between 13:00hrs & 14:30hrs, particularly early in the week. So login around then to see if your profile fits anything
    :idea:I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about:idea:
  • Lally
    Lally Posts: 795
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I applied and got a 'yes' email in leas than a minute!!!
  • I joined them last year and so far I've only had one invitation that was to test some suntan prepping cream and I've had nothing since.
    :DThe world would be a sad place to live with no chocolate! :D
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I just finished one trial a couple of weeks ago (the first one i actually got! And it was a fab product!) .... now got sent another one and managed to reply in time :j no testing, just questions to answer then you get a free sample of a product ;)
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • simon123
    simon123 Posts: 203
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Joined ages ago. Never received an invite.

:confused:
  • joe13
    joe13 Posts: 501 Forumite
    I have never been offered a test in six months I have been a member.
  • I've been a member for a while, on my 3rd trial now, all quite nice products.
  • across
    across Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    hope the over 30s thing is true ive just enrolled!!! i hope i get some goodies!!! :snow_laug
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure