MFiT-T6 #17
    New mortgage: October 2019, £480,000
    Current balance: £210,000

Sealed Pot Challenge~17 #6
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome to the 5p challenge mummytummy, you are No.10 on the challenge.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• mummytummy
    Options
    Welcome to the 5p challenge mummytummy, you are No.10 on the challenge.

:j Thank you I Love comps I have a bottle to keep the little blighters in, 4 trapped in there at the moment:rotfl:
    MFiT-T6 #17
    New mortgage: October 2019, £480,000
    Current balance: £210,000

Sealed Pot Challenge~17 #6
  • Dia_Pita
    Dia_Pita Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning all, I have just been emptying my purse of 5p's after every time I went shopping and now have the grand total of £1.80. :j

Just wondering what to do with them once saved, I see mummytummy has taken them to the bank:T , any other ideas?:D

Debt Free Aug 15 :)Mortgage Free Aug 16 :j
    Early retirement 1/10/ 2016.

• clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    3 this week.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Well my 5 PS are going to be bagged up and taken to the bank. I am going to add these to my retirement savings. I need to save 5 pounds per bag , so at this rate I will be retired before I have even saved my first bag.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Can I join please? :)
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • clyndu
    Options
    none again this week.:(
  • clyndu
    Options
    back on a roll this week with 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors