Subscription PS4 Playstation Plus 3 month membership cost?

Hi I bought a 3 month membership PlayStation Plus from a store. I entered the 12 digit code. I'm not sure how exactly this works as it said online something about it costs £14.99, however the price of the card/voucher was £19.99. So what is this £14.99 cost please? Thanks.

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 April 2018 at 9:35PM
    Hi I bought a 3 month membership PlayStation Plus from a store. I entered the 12 digit code. I'm not sure how exactly this works as it said online something about it costs £14.99, however the price of the card/voucher was £19.99. So what is this £14.99 cost please? Thanks.

What store did you buy it from ?

So you paid £14.99 for it ?

Maybe the price of 19.99 is the price from the PS Store, just a hunch though.
  • DCFC79 wrote: »
    What store did you buy it from ?

So you paid £14.99 for it ?

Maybe the price of 19.99 is the price from the PS Store, just a hunch though.

Got it from Game....If you look on their website for the 3 month membership Playstation Plus it states something like the billing frequency is every 3 months and £14.99 is the billing amount.

I paid £19.99 for the 3 month membership.
  • DCFC79
    Got it from Game....If you look on their website for the 3 month membership Playstation Plus it states something like the billing frequency is every 3 months and £14.99 is the billing amount.

I paid £19.99 for the 3 month membership.

Right I now understand the issue.

The card you bought gets you 3 months of access to PS Plus, once the 3 months is up it will renew at £14.99 every 3 months.

Did you read the product description on game.co.uk ?
    Right I now understand the issue.

The card you bought gets you 3 months of access to PS Plus, once the 3 months is up it will renew at £14.99 every 3 months.

Did you read the product description on game.co.uk ?

How do I renew it...how do I pay the £14.99 after my 3 months? Yes I did but confused.
  • DCFC79
    edited 13 April 2018 at 10:10PM
    How do I renew it...how do I pay the £14.99 after my 3 months? Yes I did but confused.

Not sure, were you asked to input card details when you entered the code ?

Im not a Playstation owner hence my replies dont come across as if I was an expert.
    Not sure, were you asked to input card details when you entered the code ?

Im not a Playstation owner hence my replies dont come across as if I was an expert.

No it only asked for the 12 digit code....thanks for your help anyway.
  • DCFC79
    No it only asked for the 12 digit code....thanks for your help anyway.

Do you have a debit/card card linked to your SEN account ? The payment will be taken off this card if you do.

You would have linked this account to your PS4.
    Do you have a debit/card card linked to your SEN account ? The payment will be taken off this card if you do.

You would have linked this account to your PS4.

I didn't give them any card details, I don't think I was asked.
  • DCFC79
    I didn't give them any card details, I don't think I was asked.

I cant help anymore I'm afraid, there are Playstation owners on the forums who know more than me.

Have you tried the Playstation forums ?
  • Playstation Plus member here - I can help with this!

What is it you're trying to do? Do you only want the 3 months or do you want it to automatically renew?
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure