Large single Parent Family getting Debt free

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hi kimplus8.

Just thought I would wish you luck with your debt busting journey, you come across as an amazing mum/women and I hope you have a lovely summer.

I would also like to say that 99% of people on MSE are lovely and will always try to help/support, I won't say anything about the other 1%.

Take care honey and I'm off to subscribe x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • milasavesmoney
    milasavesmoney Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Smod you are a rascal!
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    Options
    kimplus8 wrote: »
    I'm in Devon??

Oh nowhere near then, I'm Nottingham.
    PAD Maker
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Smod you are a rascal!

But, Mila, you knew that when you got me! Sorry, no refunds. :D:p
  • kimplus8
    kimplus8 Posts: 968 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I've been poorly today :(:(:(
    I don't know what bug I've caught but I woke up feeling really flu like, have been quite sick and then my lovely eldest dd (12) said ' it's okay mum lie on the sofa for a hot and I'll play with the littl'es in the garden' I fell asleep and woke up to find she had made lunch ( Sandwhiches) and was waking me to give me paracetamol as I had a fever! I am truly amazed at what an amazing young woman she has become. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful daughter. I then got up, was really ill ( think exorcist vomit) and that was it, temperature was gone and I was fine, I still have a very weak gag reflex and tender belly but all the acheyness and flueyness has gone.
    The kids have been brilliant, smoothing me and cuddling me and checking I'm okay. It's been like having my own little team of maids on hand getting me a glass of water and smoothing my face to make me feel better! :-)
    Not a very productive day as I've been poorly but a load of my !!!! has sold on eBay and Facebook so I'll be packaging all that up to send out tomorrow :-)
    Hope you guys are all well-
    K+8 xx
    Saving for a house in 2025 LISA £7726/£15000 Emergency Fund £1000/£6000 No spend Year 2023
  • kimplus8
    kimplus8 Posts: 968 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Smod you are a rascal!
    She is, but such a lovable one that she can stay :D
    Saving for a house in 2025 LISA £7726/£15000 Emergency Fund £1000/£6000 No spend Year 2023
  • milasavesmoney
    milasavesmoney Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    One minute you could just choke them and then the next they do something like this and you know why you had them all in the first place! :D

Smod is definitely a keeper!

Mandz, 9 month olds and computers :eek:
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kimplus8 I'm sorry you haven't been well today.Bless your brood ,looking after you like that.I sometimes think kids like to turn the tables and look after us for a while.I have 4 children,and when I am not 100percent,I suddenly have kids making me random snacks,drawing pictures for me,etc.
    I still have not read your diary in full,but I have been following since I posted here the other day.You are doing an amazing job,and I love reading your diary,thank you.Don't forget to invite us all around for baby-cuddles when the time comes :D.
    Take care xx
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• smallholdingsister
    Options
    I'm in Devon too.

I must be coming out in sympathy with you. I dreamed about giving birth last night.
    Get well soon xxx
  • mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    Options
    One minute you could just choke them and then the next they do something like this and you know why you had them all in the first place! :D

Smod is definitely a keeper!

Mandz, 9 month olds and computers :eek:

shes doing it again now, sitting at side of me and then just jumping up and pressing all the buttons.

hope you are feeling better kim
    PAD Maker
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family