Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• Tiggsy wrote: »
    Yep the Aussie direct ones were fakes,well from what I can see anyway.I brought a pair of short black ones from there last year,they are very good fakes to the untrained eye they appear to be 'genuine' uggs.But after ordering some new ones from shudoo I noticed differences straight away!

I must say though not all ebay Uggs are fakes.I ordered some of the new leopard style with confidence,as they are only available in America at the moment and no one seems to have ripped them off yet,and the seller has been selling Uggs for a long time with 100% postive feedback.Unfortunatley if you looking for a quick bargain with Uggs and are paying low prices I wouldn't expect them to be genuine.I paid £115 for my leopards and £118 for my blacks and am happy to have saved £20-£25 it's something atleast!

just curious who on ebay did you buy your leopards from as im wanting a pair
  • Tiggsy wrote: »
    Nooooo!I am gutted by that.Oh well they haven't flooded the market here yet and I did have someone in Camden on saturday ask me where I got mine from.The leopard Uggs are very much love or hate lol!
    Yeah the ASOS price is a good un as is the shudoo one

lol.. Yeah, abit like Marmite I guess :p

I think they could look nice though, with the right outfit.. like black leggings/tights and a simple dress or skirt. House of Fraser is the only place I've seen them (other than the net)... and they were £150 in there! :eek:

Infact, all of the Uggs in House of Fraser were overpriced. All short were £150 and all Tall were £180! My boyfriend (being a MSE..) suggested haggling, but I was disgusted by their cheek and headed for the exit lol. I got them at a good price in the end anyway, and theyre on their way, should get them tomorrow.. woo! :j
  • hi all, i've found uggs through a link on ebay to www.yoyosilver.com

has anyone heard of or used this site to buy??? the classic short chestnuts are coming out at 74 euros!!! they ship to the uk too...

i'm tempted to go ahead, but not 100% sure! HELP!!! :confused:
  • hi all, i've found uggs through a link on ebay to www.yoyosilver.com

has anyone heard of or used this site to buy??? the classic short chestnuts are coming out at 74 euros!!! they ship to the uk too...

i'm tempted to go ahead, but not 100% sure! HELP!!! :confused:

I've never heard of these lot before... but then again, I hadn't heard of a lot of the genuine Ugg sites before I started reading this thread last year.

(If I had to bet on it though, I would say it was slightly dodgy. They sell 'Tiffany' jewellery, and as a rule, Tiffany & Co are VERY strict about who they supply to. You can only really get genuine Tiffany products direct from them or Harrods...)

If you're happy to have your Uggs shipped from overseas, have you considered sites like Bootbarn? http://www.bootbarn.com/itemview/women/bootsshoes/view/view/3733/popular/All/All/All

From the general consensus on the thread, and the people who have had their Uggs from here, I would say the Bootbarn Uggs are definitely genuine.. and the same price as the ones you first linked to. I don't know how much shipping is, though.

EDIT: Shipping is $35 USD... so in total Uggs would be $139.99 delivered (roughly £70) ... plus the chance of customs tax.
  • i've searched 'yoyosilver.com' and found a couple of posts on here re them. they sell fake tiffany, so i doubt the uggs will be genuine. never mind.

i did see bootbarn, but for the money and possibility of duty, would rather buy here on the highstreet.

my mum and sister are going to NY in november. anybody know where they can be purchased 'reasonably' there???

thanks
  • i've searched 'yoyosilver.com' and found a couple of posts on here re them. they sell fake tiffany, so i doubt the uggs will be genuine. never mind.

i did see bootbarn, but for the money and possibility of duty, would rather buy here on the highstreet.

my mum and sister are going to NY in november. anybody know where they can be purchased 'reasonably' there???

thanks

If you would prefer getting them over here (rather than waiting till November) there is always www.shudoo.co.uk.. there is a 15% off voucher which I think is still valid.. bringing them down to around £118. I won't mention the voucher code, as it's against the rules in this part of the forum.. but if you go back a few pages, you'll find it.

I don't think Macy's in NY sells them.. the website only shows Emu boots. Bloomingdales have the short Uggs for $130 on their site http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=124998&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results ... so maybe they would have them in store too? It's a huge place, so I guess they would.
  • Charl__x
    Charl__x Posts: 272 Forumite
    :mad:

Someone has my brand new Uggs from Asos!!!!

I emailed ASOS today because the tracking number they gave me was not working on the parcelforce website, which I thought was a bit strange. They replied saying that Parcelforce have mistakenly sent them to the wrong address!!! So some lucky bug-ger out there has some size 5 Grey Uggs, free of charge lol!!

As 'courtesy' ASOS aew refunding me the delivery charge.. but said 'if there's any other way I can help you, let me know'

Should I push it further, or leave it at that? Im thinking they might give me a discount code or something similar if I further complain?
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Charl__x wrote: »
    :mad:

Someone has my brand new Uggs from Asos!!!!

I emailed ASOS today because the tracking number they gave me was not working on the parcelforce website, which I thought was a bit strange. They replied saying that Parcelforce have mistakenly sent them to the wrong address!!! So some lucky bug-ger out there has some size 5 Grey Uggs, free of charge lol!!

As 'courtesy' ASOS aew refunding me the delivery charge.. but said 'if there's any other way I can help you, let me know'

Should I push it further, or leave it at that? Im thinking they might give me a discount code or something similar if I further complain?

are they sending you the boots again?

i've only ever had delivery refunded or free delivery on next order as apology for errors
  • Charl__x
    Charl__x Posts: 272 Forumite
    Apparently I will recieve some boots tomorrow. I don't mind as long as I get them, Im just a bit annoyed...

.. I just rang Parcelforce and they reckon ASOS are telling porkies. According to them, the parcel hasnt even been scanned yet, and no attempt at delivery has been made. I dont know who is telling the truth, but Ive just emailed ASOS and asked them to be a bit more specific about it.. seeing as the boots are worth £140!

We'll see what happens... at least Ive got the £3.75 delivery refunded though... means my Uggs are even cheaper.. £112!
  • hi there i'm daisy, i've ordered off shudoo.co.uk and it's great service! I ordered before 10am and they came the next day! really please with my Ugg boots 100% genuine etc, I've also bought some Hunter wellies from shudoo too and recieved the same excellent service! would defo recommend xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure