Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

Comments

• lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    72MWKX66V9
    KZXRRMQEUH

These two are spare codes:)
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Codes used with no thanks :(. I'm just not quick enough. Me and Ds are still saving for 1 st straw if anyone can help we d be grateful.
    And a big thanks to all those who give codes
  • Dasa
    Dasa Posts: 702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    frogthedog wrote: »
    Codes used with no thanks :(. I'm just not quick enough. Me and Ds are still saving for 1 st straw if anyone can help we d be grateful.

Wouldn't it be nice if they said thanks at least then you'd know its been used. Hope you get your codes soon.
  • katiesam
    katiesam Posts: 186 Forumite
    edited 12 November 2012 at 6:23PM
    I'd be very grateful if anyone has any spare codes they'd like to send my way :) xx
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    frogthedog wrote: »

I've pm'd you some codes
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks to lilmiss1982 just ordered 1st straw Big thank you:beer:
  • Please if anyone has any spare codes could I have them for my little girl? She has her heart set on these blooming straws :doh: !
  • elski5
    elski5 Posts: 425 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    from twitter

Psst, here’s a free code to help you out: SLEIGHBELL – expires 10pm Monday 19/11/12
  • If anyone else has any spare codes, I'd be very grateful to receive them. We don't seem to be getting through the milk as fast as I thought and my little girl has her heart set on getting a set of straws.
    thanks to anyone who can help.
  • Just starting this epicstraws thing! Got one code so far! Please can everyone atleast say thanks to the people who provide the codes?! It's just plain bad manners to take without show appreciation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure