Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    28870676_10216351247520906_1391752464000090112_n.jpg?oh=8589c1ef6a43ce25b42249308cacb6aa&oe=5B00AD87
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

Been & bought the £2.25 Chickens in Ts & found the ones weighting just over 2kgs still scanned at £2.25 :D

Also they have Hearty Food Company (dry) spaghetti at 20p

And they also have boxes of 300 (240 + 60) PG tips for £4 on a separate shelf from the teabags. I approached an elderly lady perusing the tea aisle & was going to buy the 240 for £5.99, & showed her the offer. Luckily she didn't think me mad or how dare you :o & bought 3 boxes :D:D:D

Dropped in on That Sister & admired her man bun hair line ;) - We spent time trying to half a MST sachet as she has to reduce her intake - we were like a couple of druggies with our cards & lines :rotfl::rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Thanks for your second reply.
    I don't really want smart meters, 1st or 2nd, but both the eon and bg tariffs that were the better rates on my list stipulate that you have to have smart meters installed.
    I will have to stay on standard rates with bg until I find something better.
    More research is needed....

Morning peeps.

Sorry we can't help at this time curl girl.

Have a good weekend. :)

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    We set off for wedding on the 21.3.18. Ive been absent due to work... hence the midwlife crisis resignation! The idea is to relax and get things done before we set off and to be able to enjoy the time away. Despite doing a few hours work this morning i am bored already...bu i know it will be hard to adjust from silly hours to a life....... The hen do has evolved..... significantly. I have 12 tjings that buzz packed in my suitcase omg!

Just make sure the batteries are safe to pack - you might have to have them in uour hand luggage :o
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    mhoc wrote: »
    From an email this morning from Closer magazine - I cant see what the price is or the edition or how long you have to use, probably a week or so but it has a Greggs flash on the front.

A voucher for a free hot drink and a donut from Greggs

Although the AP people are drowning in Greggs £3 and £5 vouchers and by now loath the place :)

Might be of use if you have a conditional spend to use and you don't have enough shopping or you need to top up your Waitrose or Booths shop to get a free newspaper/magazine/magazine etc. Or you have a stray low value wombled APG to use up.
    Possibly you can use Boots points to buy magazines???

Oh. O I don’t loathe the place lol. In fact for my dinner I’m having a tomato soup from there along with one of those pasties with bacon and cheese in and a ring iced doughnut for Dawn :D
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    12 items (10 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x Jacob's Salt & Black Pepper Flatbreads (150g) £1.00 £1.00
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Caramelised Onion Crackers (5x28g) £1.00 £1.00
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.09
    0.11x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.08
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers (5x28g) £1.00 £1.00
    0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.05 £0.05
    3x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) £28.44 £18.00
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    1x ASDA Smart Price Longlife Soya Drink Unsweetened (1l) £0.59 £0.59
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Original Crackers (5x28g) £1.00 £1.00

12.25pm today
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Have you had messages from Rachel - very stubborn she is. I might be near a city centre store tomorrow - thinking of taking them back, asking for a supervisor and starting all over again I think it would not even work with premium brands :mad:

Ideally I just want to get Boots baby soap and then they would go into food banks

No I don't bother chasing anything like this.
    Too much bother! :o
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I noticed that chickens were in the marks dine in this week - might be of interest if anyone has AP £3 or £5 codes to use up ...

Thanks.
    I didn't know the dine in was on!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    through my own stupidity i have fallen fowl of the 10 receipts a month rule for the first time.have i lost this apg or can i claim it next month.tia.:o
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    through my own stupidity i have fallen fowl of the 10 receipts a month rule for the first time.have i lost this apg or can i claim it next month.tia.:o

I have claimed the following month when that happened to me, providing you use the same email addy as you have just used
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure