100,000 FREE Cif Ecorefill cleaning spray coupons

Options
MSE_Laura_F
MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
edited 29 October 2019 at 12:00PM in Freebies (no spend required)
You can claim a FREE Cif Ecorefill spray bottle at Sainsbury's using a coupon. Choose from the kitchen or bathroom version.

Fill out the form here, making sure to give a correct email address as your coupon will be emailed to you:
https://!!!!!!/346K1Wc

Ends while stocks last or until Sun 8 Dec, whichever's first.

Comments

• Abi
    Abi Posts: 218 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    coupon was emailed to me - as i don't have a printer there is a link for them to send you one in the post
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Abi wrote: »
    coupon was emailed to me - as i don't have a printer there is a link for them to send you one in the post

Can you not email it to someone who has a printer? Or if you work and there is an office ask them to print it for you? It did say the voucher was being emailed.

Thanks Laura, signed up for it last night and printed off this morning at work, :)
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    It’s only redeemable at Sainsbury’s.
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • Ugg_Lee_Git
    Options
    Has anyone who requested for it to be sent in the post actually received it? I've been waiting almost three weeks and it hasn't turned up.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anyone who requested for it to be sent in the post actually received it? I've been waiting almost three weeks and it hasn't turned up.

Its been on for 18 days and a lot of freebies say allow 28 days.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Savethekipper
    Options

I got mine via post last week
  • Abi
    Abi Posts: 218 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    received mine via post yesterday
  • Ugg_Lee_Git
    Options
    Abi wrote: »
    received mine via post yesterday
    Same. Does anyone know if the refill can be used in any spray bottle or does it have to be a Cif one?
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Mine came a couple of days ago by post.
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    Same. Does anyone know if the refill can be used in any spray bottle or does it have to be a Cif one?

Look away now, Cif !! - no, it doesn't have to be a Cif spray. I've just emptied the refill into a (thoroughly rinsed out) Dettol spray bottle, following the instructions on the Cif refill, and it worked fine.

If the neck of your spray bottle is a different size from the refill top, you could cut the sealed label off the refill, unscrew the top and then decant it into your bottle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure