Try Pukka Herbs Teas for free!

12345679»

Comments

• AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've just noticed this in the terms and conditions:

"To ensure we minimise our carbon footprint, welcome packs will be despatched in batches once every 6 weeks at a set time, and will take an additional 3-5 days for delivery, so the maximum waiting time for the pack to arrive could be 7 weeks from sign up."

That'll be why some people have to wait quite a long time for delivery!
  • Tinaden
    Tinaden Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    I ordered on pukka herbs and received mine in 12 days. I was so confused about this tea like whether I should get it or not, but thanks to my friends who recommended my this tea, and also I read pukka detox tea review on detoxteawizard. After that I was fully convinced to about this tea. Right now I can only say that it is a delicious tea :p , but I still have no idea whether it will work or not. but I am hopeful to get some results as well.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Website now saying all free packs have gone but you can still sign up to their website.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    https://www.pukkaherbs.com/uk/en/join-the-collective.html

The Pukka Collective

• Get our free welcome pack which includes six Pukka organic tea sachets (while stocks last)
    • Discover your unique Ayurvedic mind-body type with our dosha quiz
    • Get weekly personalised emails based on your dosha and your wellbeing goals
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback