Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    10 minute survey for 50SB only a few questions (less than a minute) Gold
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • sarah861421
    Options
    Instant survey on litter for 46 SB Yes 46SB
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    I keep getting a survey today that asks about what appliances we have and it all goes ok but then I get to a question about household income and DISPOSABLE income. I would assume that it wants a lower value for disposable income, because you have to pay bills and everything, but I always get disqualified from the survey for giving a lower figure. Should I put the same figure for both or does it just not like me? I don't get it! :p
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Today's To Do list is 2 & 7 SB

Not sure how it works but mine were 4 & 7 :shocked:
  • Golightly72
    Options
    Just had an easy Gold Survey is anyone else gets offered it - 5247411 for 50SB.

It says 10 minutes but it couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 minutes, asking if I had heard of a few video games and what console we owned.

Another similar one today asking about headphones and very quick - survey 5363203
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I keep getting a survey today that asks about what appliances we have and it all goes ok but then I get to a question about household income and DISPOSABLE income. I would assume that it wants a lower value for disposable income, because you have to pay bills and everything, but I always get disqualified from the survey for giving a lower figure. Should I put the same figure for both or does it just not like me? I don't get it! :p

That might be part of a "set" of questions that are asked even if it is one of the previous answers that means you will be screened out (bit of extra data for nothing) - or maybe your income and/or disposable income is outside the target group they are looking for
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    anamak wrote: »

Mine is 4 as well, unlike the daily goal I didn't think the ToDo varied by user.
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    That might be part of a "set" of questions that are asked even if it is one of the previous answers that means you will be screened out (bit of extra data for nothing) - or maybe your income and/or disposable income is outside the target group they are looking for
    Thanks. I know I had one like this before and I completed it, I think it was the same design so the same survey company I think. Maybe it was for a different product before so our income was ok for that but not this product. It's confusing sometimes knowing why you were disqualified one day but not another! :)
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    there are some discovery things that are delayed award, in those cases they show in your activity against the date it will credit, is it one of them?

Yes, thats what it is, thank you! Should be credited by 28th Oct
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    anamak wrote: »

That's weird - it was 2 when I posted, but now it's 4 - I don't have any activity for 2SB today so didn't misread it. Maybe they had a change of heart
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure