Warning : The Garden Factory / Cannock Gates - In Administration

Options
Should anyone have recently placed or be considering placing an order with Cannock Gates or The Garden Factory, please see my post on the "Warnings Board" :

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=4673437#post4673437
That's Numberwang!

Comments

• JasonLVC
    JasonLVC Posts: 16,762 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not surprised, they were really, really (and I mean really) expensive, even during a sale.

But thanks for the headsup on this.
    Anger ruins joy, it steals the goodness of my mind. Forces me to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind, a mind without regret. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone.
  • Former_MSE_Tine
    Options
    Hi, the company has asked for a right of reply. MSE doesn't endorse anything a company says on the Forum:

"Cannock Gates is not in administration and has not been liquidated. The information showing on this threat is misinformed and incorrect. Cannock Gates have been operating since the early 1980’s and continues to operate online through the website (https://www.cannockgates.co.uk/) and in the showroom located in Cannock, Staffordshire, UK. In 2007 (when this thread began), the company went under new ownership and this may have been the cause of confusion for user ‘morganb’. However, the company is not in administration and is in full operation.
    Many Thanks,
    The Cannock Gates team"

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing