Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs wrote: »
    100_8206_1.jpg
    Garlic bread HEXB made with one of them GF rolls
    100_8207_1.jpg
    Chicken curry with mushrooms and onions, few sw chips and cauli rice , dry fried with garlic and coriander
    100_8202_1.jpg
    1 of these 1 syn :D

I’m hungry now !
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    MissTeach wrote: »
    -2.5lb for me this week. Really chuffed with that.

Haven't been posting much as I've been busy with Parents' evenings and trips! And I've been making sure I take time for myself instead of working every evening so I've been to aqua aerobics, zumba and sessions in the gym. All paying off. Food has been on plan. I even managed a night out on Friday and stayed within my syns which is just unheard of.

And the number on the scale started with a 14 today instead of a 15!! I'm so happy. 6 stone 2,5lb in total and now at my lowest weight. Yes!

Well done to you, Katheryna and I love tea plus all the others. I bet the kids are noticing now
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    MissTeach wrote: »
    -2.5lb for me this week. Really chuffed with that.

Haven't been posting much as I've been busy with Parents' evenings and trips! And I've been making sure I take time for myself instead of working every evening so I've been to aqua aerobics, zumba and sessions in the gym. All paying off. Food has been on plan. I even managed a night out on Friday and stayed within my syns which is just unheard of.

And the number on the scale started with a 14 today instead of a 15!! I'm so happy. 6 stone 2,5lb in total and now at my lowest weight. Yes!

wow... that is fabulous x

Todays food.

Breakfast/lunch

1 kilogram of carrots.
    apple

tea

turnip
    peas
    minced beef, with onion, mushroom, spinach in tomato sauce.

I am now thinking what to have for my Hex A and Hex B.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    1 off this week
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    1 off this week

Well done, hope you are still not eating spaghetti on toast!
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Well done, hope you are still not eating spaghetti on toast!

Not far off it:eek::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,485
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well done Beanie:j

Denise
  • Evening all,

Well done on losses beanielou joedenise. Apologies for anyone I've missed.

Weigh in was -3.5 lb and SOTW!! Fab result after the extra indulgences on Sunday, but I have been really good and reigned the syns back to compensate.

Had chilli and rice for Tea and a couple of bickies for afters.

Plan for tomorrow is
    B - overnight oats
    L - chicken salad
    Snacks fruit
    D - ???? Me and DD are going shopping after school and I've said we'll have tea out, nothing fancy or expensive so I should be able to get a baked potato, salad, pasta somewhere and not go OTT on syns.

Aiming for 2lb next week...week 3 is usually my biggest downfall on diets and all the cravings and complacency sets in so need to plan, plan, plan ..

Happy Friday for tomorrow everyone

GAF
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Great result Greysaf :j :j

• Is that a Chinese style curry bubbs? How did you make it? Looks yummy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure