Cheap Florida Theme Parks Article Discussion

Comments

• utigers
    utigers Posts: 221 Forumite
    Thanks I read WDW do this but wasnt sure about the other ones I mentioned.
  • AlH
    AlH Posts: 1 Newbie
    Just been on the Orlando Attractions site which says it is recommended by MSE. Their 'full monty' ticket doesn't include the Wet 'n' Wild water park. To add this park costs £10 per person extra.

When I spoke to them they would not offer any discount at all for the 5 tickets we were going to buy. That's £2500 they lost out on.
  • gypsyroseloz
    gypsyroseloz Posts: 646 Forumite
    I think I read somewhere that wet and wild was due to close!
    Piggypoints-749&325 ~ Boots AC-849 ~ Nectar-688 ~ £2 coins-£216 banked since July 07 ~ Tesco CC-(saving for Florida)£832
    2008 comping total~£315!
    I Want to win a Wii by(any)Christmas member:22
  • kingbertie
    kingbertie Posts: 32 Forumite
    Hi,

The 'cheap disney tickets' page says the following under the 'seaworld need to knows' section (5) :

If you're after a no-frills day ticket to one park for a single day, these are available via its US site (don't forget to factor in taxes and charges). For a weekday ticket, you can save $17 off the anytime one-day single park ticket - it's $70 as opposed to $87. That's around £53 at todays rates for a weekday ticket, £65 for an anytime ticket.

As far as I can see though these weekday 1 day passes are only open to US/Canadian residents. Does anyone know if this is available to us lot ?

Thanks.
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I think I read somewhere that wet and wild was due to close!

my daughter booked flights last week and the travel agent tried to sell her disney/universal tickets. she said that wet n wild was closing down
  • Wet and wild is owned by Universal. They are building a new water park, Volcano Bay, which will open in 2017.

Wet and wild will close on 31 December 2016.
  • Hey, just thought I'd share these savings on Universal tickets for cheap Florida theme park seekers...

Save $125 off 2 Three Park Unlimited Universal Tickets – when you stay at the Enclave Suites. It's a really generous, kid-friendly off-site hotel with shuttle service to all the major parks. You just have to book directly with them to get the deal.
    You can get admission to each of the following parks for every day of the ticket – 14 Consecutive Days (Park-to-Park access is allowed – You can visit all of the parks on the same day):

Universal Studios Florida®
    Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
    Wet ‘n Wild® Orlando
  • Hi!

We've given this guide a major revamp and would love your feedback.

Please let us know your thoughts and share your tips here.

Thanks,

MSE Naomi
  • Hello.
    I will be at Orlando from 24/9(night) till 27/9. 2 full days.
    We are a group of 4 adults.
    We want to go to magic kingdom or Universal we are open to suggestions.
    We want to pay the minimum price. If there is a good deal for 2 days, or hopper. What’s the best price, where can I buy for best price?
    Thanks in advance
  • We just don’t want to spend a lot of money
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport