Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    atti wrote: »
    Well done! On both the win and timing it so you could get a gift card. I always seem to miss anything being in stock but I suppose it just means when I get my timing right I'll have even more points to splash out with.

thank you hun

I actually cashed out the card before I did my spins as been waiting for weeks to be able to cash out and I got notified some vouchers in stock.

I won the spins and then tried again but no cards left in stock.

if you are on twitter, this page updates when vouchers instock

https://twitter.com/anystockbounts

Facebook this page updates when vouchers instock

https://www.facebook.com/stockalertbounts/
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not really related to making money but this made me chuckle. People ringing the police? really?!
  • Onmyway2
    Onmyway2 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Late off the starting blocks due to illness but £60 today
  • Aesop
    Options
    Onmyway2 wrote: »

well done! hope you are feeling better.:j
  • Aesop
    Options
    TheBanker wrote: »
    Not really related to making money but this made me chuckle. People ringing the police? really?!

lol why complain? free is good.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 16 October 2016 at 2:51PM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    CBC I meant to say you are extremely helpful to this thread, you post lots and are very welcoming to everybody. You also post very useful advice and suggestions.

Did you buy your digital camera from ebay with the offer?

Oh and CBC about MS - there are some companies where you can just work from home ie making calls to companies, emails etc so you don't have to travel to earn money.

Thanks, Aesop:A. I try to stay involved with the thread and the lovely people on it but I never feel I have anything useful to offer. I can rabbit for England though:o

Yes, I did buy my camera. It's nice too and was very reasonably priced, especially after the offer voucher:j. It's a Panasonic like the one I had before that broke. It didn't break because it was cheap rubbish, it was because it got run over:eek:. No long learning-curve to use all the functions either as they're what I'm already used to. Very handy for a non-techie like me;)

That's really interesting about the MS. Do you know which companies do this type of work please? If you ever get a spare minute (and I doubt you ever have any spare time in your very busy life:eek:) could you please PM me if you feel mentioning names on an open forum breaches confidentiality?

There was a long article in today's Mail on Sunday. I hate it and never read it as a rule, it's OH that's the DM reader and I just use the codes off the back for the free Mail Rewards vouchers:rotfl:. OH pointed out the piece to me as I'd mentioned something about it last week. I'm surprise he remembered or was even listening;). It was about MS and didn't make it all that appealing to be honest. Very warts and all. Looks too high-tech for me nowadays:(. Apparently they did an article last month as well where the writer said after costs etc he was making about £1.57 an hour:eek:. I dou bt I made even that much:o

Well done on your latest win:T. You're on a real winning streak:j:j:j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Onmyway2 wrote: »

Sorry to hear you've been ill but £60 is a great start:beer:
  • Aesop
    Options
    Thanks, Aesop
    There was a long article in today's Mail on Sunday. I hate it and never read it as a rule, it's OH that's the DM reader and I just use the codes off the back for the free Mail Rewards vouchers:rotfl:. OH pointed out the piece to me as I'd mentioned something about it last week. I'm surprise he remembered or was even listening;). It was about MS and didn't make it all that appealing to be honest. Very warts and all. Looks too high-tech for me nowadays:(. Apparently they did an article last month as well where the writer said after costs etc he was making about £1.57 an hour:eek:. I dou bt I made even that much:o

j

You always post useful info especially about selling on amazon and carboots. Don't ever think you don't post useful helpful posts.

Pleased you got a bargain camera.

am very pleased to read for a change the daily fail hasn't told people how wonderful and free food MS is....:rotfl:

ususally when they post those types of articles there is an influx of Ms would be shoppers who are shocked they have to pay tax and NI and complete reports. What no free lunch?

To be honest you have to factor in travel costs, time for reports etc. and I think most MS will tell you they earn less then the national minimum wage. a lot do it because of the flexibility etc and chance to do something different.
  • Aesop
    Options
    just scanned some books and dvd for £7.38 that am sending to music mapgpie. They paid higher for some stuff than other sites like zapper but less for other stuff. But I like the fact they pay upon receipt if happy with products and and into bank account. Also they accept items at £5 cashout, I know it's bigger than other companies so can afford to do that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 16 October 2016 at 4:23PM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    am very pleased to read for a change the daily fail hasn't told people how wonderful and free food MS is....:rotfl:

ususally when they post those types of articles there is an influx of Ms would be shoppers who are shocked they have to pay tax and NI and complete reports. What no free lunch?

To be honest you have to factor in travel costs, time for reports etc. and I think most MS will tell you they earn less then the national minimum wage. a lot do it because of the flexibility etc and chance to do something different.

It veered between the excitement (secret agent type approach;)) and the pitfalls, such as where one shopper didn't get paid because her hidden camera failed. It was a bag with a camera installed and supplied by the MS company at that:eek:. One shopper mentions being sent to Tokyo on an assignment (I doubt there are many of those jobs):eek: but there's also lots of reports of the tediousness of some of the assignments and the very long and detailed reports that are often required together with tight deadlines. I know you know all about them;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure