PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Monday 11th February 2019

13»

Comments

• Hi Nannyw you're in South Wales not far then with the bridges. Dh likes the Mall at Cribbs for coffee drinking and people watching in the colder months. He is half Welsh and we have had many happy family holidays in Wales. We particularly like Llansteffan near Camarthen.
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,385
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi Gintot
    Yep up in the valleys in the S.E. but I haven't been to Cribbs for a while. We may be over a bit more often now that the bridge tolls are no more :T. Nearly £7 to get back into Wales and home seemed extortionate to me :eek:.
    Organza Lace at least now you have a diagnosis and are no longer in the dark IYSWIM. I know it can be very painful and debilitating. Look after yourself my friend and here's a gentle hug from me to you xx
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
  • dangers
    dangers Posts: 1,456
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Gintot and Nanny, I’m another one not too far from Cribbs; just a couple of junctions down the motorway.

Nanny, it’s good that the tolls have gone. It felt odd when we could just drive through where the toll booths were when we went over the river just after Christmas.
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,423
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I've never been to Cribbs, might have to go and see what the fuss is about. I think there might be a sushi place there? If there is, I'm definitely going!
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure