You're milking it now :o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Good evening lovely people :) I couldn!!!8217;t sign in and not say hello:hello:

Hope everyone is as well as can be expected x

Do my eyes deceive me?

Any photos of your DH in the background with only his pants on?:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I dashed out for this TS but once again disappointed:o

We never see the bargains you get:o

I'm so sorry TM. :o

I've been told by a friend I shouldn't have left any on the shelf at that price but I did. :eek:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    All free today:T

6_B2_B8_C80-_D1_A7-4499-_B3_A2-4_B87_F126247_E.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    ILTS :wave:
    Do my eyes deceive me?

Any photos of your DH in the background with only his pants on?:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:it wasn't him:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Medium/ large tights are no good for you :o

99_A4522_F-336_F-4_F58-_B94_C-_F51_B0_FE9_A25_F.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You were right until I started to find the lbs that bubbs had lost. :eek:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 16 May 2018 at 9:28PM
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Can't see there being much interest/room in fridges for these ending today, Nestle mix in yogurts six packs, £3.00 each or two for £5.00.

The 3 vanilla flavours 'should' compare to Morries 2 for £5.00 offer, making them £1.75 per pack, after APG

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=nestle%20mix%20in%20yogurt

There's also 10" Asda pizza offer ending but I can't find any comparisons

And the Chicken and Beef Dinners still stuck stubbornly on 3 for £4:(. I have been waiting every day for weeks for that to end and it's still refusing to do so!(:rotfl:) I know it won't be much saving, when it eventually does end - it has got to end at some time surely?!? - but a saving nonetheless as long as, for me, a glitch doesn't operate between a Sunday evening and Monday morning and be unavailable by the time the shops reopen on Monday. I should have bought the Chicken Dinners when they should have been against £1 and adjustment price vs T but T appeared to pull that offer before the original date it was stated to end.

You are right in seeing not much interest in the Nestle mix-ins for £1.75 each:eek: - just 5p lower than 10% off a real offer price of £2. Hopeless, and having to buy at least two - may as well wait until somewhere is £2 offer and then compare at straight 10% for just 5p more expensive. This 'glitch' is therefore way too dear for me - many thanks for it: not your fault there's no good comparisons.

I don't see the 10" pizzas as comparing against M: I could never get them to compare on the APG if there was anything comparable to compare them against. So best of luck if anyone else tries and succeeds at what I could never manage to obtain.

I won't mention M (oops, I've just mentioned M:rotfl:) - it turns out not to have been that bad a day but more just like a normal collection day for me today - I have had two really bad collection days over the years and nowhere near as bad as either of those. The worst, I think, was last November - there was one months earlier on and immediately after Easter this year was quite hectic and approaching nearly bad. I was close to reaching some consensus on most of the prices by the time I saw my fourth (and final) store, although there are a handful of items on which I am still a little 'up in the air' and I will be making a guess as to what the actual price is later, assisted (or not) by online. I think I helped on getting the prices relatively smoothly by seeing that so much seemed to be due to expire that I compiled a list (it's on this thread a few posts after the full list) and therefore was able easily to account for the supposed-to-be-expired items as I went along - getting the prices is easy, it's whether what I get is right or wrong. I've had longer collections than this in my first store before: this one wasn't too bad.

In fact, although I have just been thinking there is so much to mention that I can't pick anything out to mention, I can go through that list (which is only part of the expiring items as others on which I did not have a date may have, or indeed have, expired) - this is what I currently believe:

Disaronno Sour mix - off (of course it will take time to reach the APG assuming it was correctly on the offer price last time)
    Peroni - off
    Warnicks - off
    Cadbury Freddo Face Cakes (took me a lot of time to find - eventually had them in my final store) - believed to be off
    Ainsley Harriott - off
    Actimels Kids - think they are still on
    Alpro - on question mark(:rotfl:). Think they might both still be on.
    Nestle QS dessert - rolling over to 21/5: in fact this is an item that comes into M and seems to stay wherever it remains until it goes and is constantly £1 price - it's not got an end date; instead I am just using the longest BB date of the stock that I have got so that, eventually, when I lose it I 'know' when to keep it for. I only had stock until 14th May before (obviously on Monday some remaining of that was on even cheaper than 75p found since in Heron Foods) - I now have replenished stock until 21st May so think that will be until when, at least, this will last - I have never known it to be any price other than £1.
    I think the Buster items are rolling over and the two Harpic Power 6 rim blocks are rolling over too: a third version remains, as far as I know, at full price as I have never had my stores showing offer price for that in the current offer.
    Method wood care - this is still £3.
    Bakers and Bob Martins - all off.
    Felix - I think still on or vast majority except one perhaps still on.
    Pedigree Tasty Bites - off.
    Perfect Fit - I think off.
    Wagg Small Dog - off.
    Whiskas - think they're off too and offer now on 12x85g (which is no good for me).
    Air Wick products on the expiring list - think they have expired.
    E45 125g - off, now £1.50 on 50g tube.
    Garnier Skin Active andVaselines and Bic Flexs - all off.
    Vosene - off.
    Meritene and Heinz Fruity off.
    Johnson's Baby Top to Toe - think it's off, but could still be on:rotfl:.
    Jacobs Cheddars - off.
    Pom Bear - off
    Walkers 6 pack off as well although not on this list.
    Walkers Sunbites - gone from £1 to 2 for £2:wall:. On their own offer. Walkers Sunbites Veggie Harvest also now on 2 for £2 but this looks like a separate offer, therefore not mixing and matching them.
    Nature Valley - on
    Break Bar - mostly likely off, I don't believe the £1 SEL I have on an RTC shelf somewhere.
    Robinsons juices - off.
    Vimto Squash and Cordial - still on.

Wow, I am actually organised this time:D.

That is what my SELs seem to suggest. Could be right or could be wrong:rotfl:. Except for Method wood care 735ml, which I have in only one store and expected that to be the case, so decided to take the opportunity to scan it. It was early on in the day and could have been unchanged SEL but it was not. So that's the only item (of the ones above) that I actually know the real price.

(I know I am inconsistent above, with full stops after some "on"s and some "off"s but not others. I won't bother to put them all to one or the other. I like variety:rotfl:. Not sure whether writing this in these brackets now is quicker than going back and putting the post's use of full stops to complete correctness which I normally do.)
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment (120ml)£3.50 Awaiting recheck - probably gone up in price.
    TRESemme Oleo Radiance Oil Elixir (100ml)£3.50 Awaiting recheck.

These were not missed last time (when I got away with a single store but didn't mention that fact). The 'problem' is that neither of these items are in any of my stores any longer that I have now visited so I am unable to see what their SELs say in order to try to guess maybe better at what price they now are. I think it's very likely they have now gone up in price - along with the products that are online, obviously these ones aren't - but I don't have them in my stores. I haven't missed trying to check them - I am just unable to do so. Best I can offer I'm afraid:rotfl:.

Finally just to mention even if items are online, there are some that do seem to be different prices instore (which both APG and TBG use). There is at least one item that is still showing full price online (or was as at yesterday when checked when updating the list to Monday) but it does clearly seem to be offer price instore. If an item is on the list, after I've updated, that is showing full price online, it is highly likely to be on list deliberately. It is extremely unlikely indeed that it will be a mistake on my part as I think I probably have an error rate of 0.0001%. If there is anything incorrect beyond that, it is due to having incorrect information on SELs as, in that case, I am very accurate in taking the inaccurate information I have.

The item that is full price online did get delayed and wasn't added immediately to the list (apologies for that:rotfl:) due to showing full price online making me doubt whether my store was correct. When I checked on Monday and saw the SEL actually had a date on it that was in the last few days, it seemed very likely to be correct and therefore I added the item even on the strength of only one store. I've now seen a second store showing the same offer price, so if online still has full price I think that is very likely to be not the instore price. The item is (or may be) full price showing online - maybe it has not been updated there, who knows? - it is on the list deliberately and I am not removing it. So, if items are on there, it is likely that (unless they are RTCs that I have long-lost) they have been checked, instore has been seen and the item is believed to be on offer instore. I do see differences online when adding each item initially, so those are seen and accounted for, although not necessarily afterwards when items remain on the list as long as they seem to be still on offer across all my stores and didn't have an expiry date online that suggested they might be due to have ended.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Catherine's wedding frock:D

SSM. Purple
    TM. Pale lemon
    Enterprise. Cream silk
    Nettie. Rose
    Bubbs. Baby blue
    Di Canary yellow
    Izzy65 pale pink
    tweets....lavender
    Curly....Pistachio
    Lesliejack.....navy blue
    Juju. Peppermint
    Perky. Blush pink
    Mrsmac. Peach
    Sarahdol. Light grey
    Snap Ian Beal
    DD floral.......clever
    DM. Khaki
    Seren pearl grey
    Pacifica....thought she was joking but now stuck with burgundy
    Silvercar. Turquoise
    JTS. WHIPPED CREAM
    AJ. Cream and blue
    Gocat. Pale blue
    elliechoons......wheat

Unsure why elliechoons keeps popping up in the wrong place:rotfl:

Shout if I've missed you out:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »

A strange man:eek:

In her house:eek:

Wearing only his pants:eek:

It wasn't Mr ILTS:eek:

:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Nice to see Tm is as Naughty as ever and nice to still see lists and word games :rotfl:
    bubbs wrote: »

Can I just add it wasn’t me either :rotfl::rotfl:

Hi Bubbs :D
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure