Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    Now the Co-op are trying it out when its failed for everyone else

https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/136

It didn't work for sainsburys - they closed down mysainsburys that gave you about 50 items to choose from but never anything that anyone would normally buy.

It never worked for Mr T - in the olden days when coupons arrived with the quarterly statement you got points and MOCs for things you bought 18 months or 2 years beforehand - usually things that had coupons at the time ... but it was supposed to reflect things you bought currently but it didn't. And its now years since I had a mailing MOC

It didn't work for Waitrose who shut down their app based pick your own offers system because they said no one used it and instead they were going to issue MOCs in the post ... except that hasn't happened either, very few of us have had any Waitrose mailings for months ...

I wont be signing up for the Co-op trial - I like the old fashioned thrill of getting an MOC at the till

Thanks for this, I am giving it a go.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    For the puddy cat folks

12x box Whiskas Creamy Soups Fish Flavour and Creamy Soups Poulty Flavour.

£1.00 a box in B&M (not big store) and they had 2 shelves full. Date sometime in 2019. (I didn't actually get any as my two hate Whiskas.)

The SEL was £1 but if you spot them dearer, I would get price checked.

As seen here on mysupermarket:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=whiskas%20soup

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am taking the blame. I was tutting this week about all of the winter jackets cluttering the place up and them needing to go upstairs into summer storage ...

I put a load of jumpers/fleeces/padded jacket and my coat with a fur collar in the charity bag on Monday. Think it may have been too soon. :rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    But Paris is nowhere near Warrington, nor is Pisa, come to that neither is Toronto .................
    She means London ya dafty!!

Well, I did the cardinal sin and checked the price of the cruise I booked last weekend....:D Its gone up £200.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    The cheese in the plastic packs does need to be kept cool, but this does just the same, though you do have to remember to change the cool block/s once a day or so.

Waxed cheese does not need to be kept in the fridge. Just needs to be kept relatively cool.

Thank you, I didn't realise that, thought all should be refrigerated
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    My local Asda has had plentiful stocks of Muller all through this glitch - UNTIL TODAY :eek:

Either Di got there first or Nettiebobs & pals took a slight detour, plenty of triggers but only just enough others to make up 10 :rotfl:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Shopimum - Botanic lab plantmilks £2.50 (free)

Cocopro protein coconut water £2.50 (free)

got both on a previous shopimum waitose expeditions :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    But Paris is nowhere near Warrington, nor is Pisa, come to that neither is Toronto .................
    AS the crow flies.....:rotfl:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks TS for posting pictures for SD.
    Found 6 of the 19p Sanex Men roll ons.
    They were with the women's deodorants, smell pretty neutral so I may give them a try!
    Shelf said £1.89.......
    Didn't spot anything else though.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    My local Asda has had plentiful stocks of Muller all through this glitch - UNTIL TODAY :eek:

Either Di got there first or Nettiebobs & pals took a slight detour, plenty of triggers but only just enough others to make up 10 :rotfl:
    Twas not me........although I did partake later at my local in golborne.:) Didn't want any but you kinda feel like you should:rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure