Hornet Nest????

Options
Afternoon Good Peeps, The other day I spoke to the FOS and they have on my behalf sent a letter to Capital One and Barclaycard to say I wanted a complaint registered have I stirred a hornets nest up.

I am still paying the creditors via my DMP.

Thank you.

Carol
LBM 10/9/13 £40,571 (SCARY). NOW DECEMBER 2016 £31,805.
PROUD AND STILL SCARED BUT PLODDING.

SPC 551

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    carol1963 wrote: »
    Afternoon Good Peeps, The other day I spoke to the FOS and they have on my behalf sent a letter to Capital One and Barclaycard to say I wanted a complaint registered have I stirred a hornets nest up.

I am still paying the creditors via my DMP.

Thank you.

Carol

No, why would you thing that ?

You have submitted a complaint, they have a duty to put things right.

The creditors now have 8 weeks to investigate your complaint and issue you with a final response.

If your not happy with something, it’s your right to complain.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • sonuenjoys
    Options
    Nah they have thousands of complaints coming in every day than to take every complaint personally lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure