Holiday to Orlando

Options
Hi I am traveling to Orlando tomorrow. When looking at my passport I noticed that on a previous holiday the airline had stuck a sticker for baggage collection in my passport, however it had the name of the person I was traveling with, who will be traveling with me again tomorrow. They stuck this on one of the blank pages in my passport by mistake. I tried to remove the sticker and it has created a small tear in the middle of a blank page in my passport, which has not torn completely through the page. I am now worried because my holiday to Orlando is tomorrow and I’m afraid this will be an issue at passport control. The person who travelled with me before is my partner and will be traveling with me again. I was just removing a sticker that should not have been there to begin with and it was not a deliberate attempt to tamper with my passport. I’ve kept the sticker Incase there was an issue. Does this constitute as passport damage that would prevent me from going on my holiday? If anyone could offer some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport