Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi I too had an invite this afternoon - well three actually, each time I try to log on the website is not playing ball. Finally loaded and then I have forgotten my password so now it has locked me out!. Can anyone tell me the email address to reset the password? When I click on the contact us fir fogotten password I fill in the details but there is a drop down that says which survey - and there's nothing ther. obviously I'm not enquiring about a survey but it won't let me go any further it keeps saying all Fields need to be completed. hope some e can help.
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    I had two invites for the unaddressed mail but can't get into the site either.
  • Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi it now says it's in maintenance mode and will back soon. let's hope it gets sorted.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    edited 10 April 2018 at 6:28PM
    People...Moan and complain to TNS. I have and asked for compensation.

Their new website is clearly not working and has not been tested.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Mchambers wrote: »
    People...Moan and complain to TNS. I have and asked for compensation.

Their new website is clearly not working and has not been tested.

OMG you get everywhere!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I sent 8, yes eight Smarts back the other day.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Site is up and running again but no invitation visible for Unaddressed Mail survey :(
    2020 Wins:
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Saetana wrote: »
    Site is up and running again but no invitation visible for Unaddressed Mail survey :(

Then complain.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,716 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Then complain.

Why?
    The surveys get booked up within minutes. I had the invite and logged in as soon as I saw it without problems but it was still too late. They're not going to compensate everyone who gets on to the site too late to fill the few available slots.
    I do wonder why you continue with TNS given that all you seem to do is complain about them.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Annft wrote: »
    Hi I too had an invite this afternoon - well three actually, each time I try to log on the website is not playing ball. Finally loaded and then I have forgotten my password so now it has locked me out!. Can anyone tell me the email address to reset the password? When I click on the contact us fir fogotten password I fill in the details but there is a drop down that says which survey - and there's nothing ther. [/b]obviously I'm not enquiring about a survey but it won't let me go any further it keeps saying all Fields need to be completed. hope some e can help.

As I posted in #745
    quoia wrote: »
    As I posted in #562

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=74013819&postcount=562

IF on the "1st page" you have clicked "SIGN IN"
    (with or without any valid or invalid email address and/or password)

then on the "CONTACT US" page THERE WILL NOT BE A DROP DOWN MENU of Surveys.

Refreshing either page DOES NOT fix it

What you need to do is CLOSE the window and OPEN A NEW ONE and reload the "1st page" ....

... THEN click on "CONTACT US" :j

And VOILA - a list of SURVEYS :T
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport