Noodle Campus

Happy New Year,

Has anyone here heard off or signed up to Noodle Campus?

Cheers.

Comments

• baxie wrote: »
    Happy New Year,

Has anyone here heard off or signed up to Noodle Campus?

Cheers.

Yes, I am a member. It's a good place to get very good quality products in exchange for an honest review.
  • Ron2017
    Ron2017 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Mr_OG wrote: »
    Yes, I am a member. It's a good place to get very good quality products in exchange for an honest review.

Call me a cynic, but...............
  • Ron2017 wrote: »
    Call me a cynic, but...............

but what?

i too have recently used them, they send you the money upfront via paypal before you buy an item. once you have the item and have tried it, leave an honest review
  • I've been a member for a while and am up to the top tier but still only getting offers for things worth about £15-20. I've done P&O (paid order review) and O&P (order review then paid) and everythings gone smoothly so far. Any problems just email them and they respond fast and are very polite. On the home page there are pictures of things like microwaves so I'm hoping as it gets more established then the products will get better! I'm after a new digital camera (only about the £30 kind) so fingers crossed one crops up!
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I signed up and just received my first product today. It's good because the item is something I'd been thinking of buying for a while and now I get it for free, whilst reviewing it of course! I have to use Firefox to use the site though as it doesn't work properly for me using Chrome or IE.
  • I've been signed up for about 6 weeks, and I've used and reviewed 16-20 items and it was all going ok. However, I now find that there are no new tasks (products) being released for testing at all - everything on the Tasks page is unavailable.
    I've emailed Support but just wondered if it's only me that sees this.

So far I've reached rank D with a limit of £25 (been there for a few weeks at that amount).
    Thanks.
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    tonysimper wrote: »
    I've been signed up for about 6 weeks, and I've used and reviewed 16-20 items and it was all going ok. However, I now find that there are no new tasks (products) being released for testing at all - everything on the Tasks page is unavailable.
    I've emailed Support but just wondered if it's only me that sees this.

So far I've reached rank D with a limit of £25 (been there for a few weeks at that amount).
    Thanks.

I don't know what their ranking system is, but from what you've said it seems to make no sense. I've only reviewed three items and am ranked C with a £40 limit. However, like you I'm not seeing anything I can purchase from the tasks list. I keep checking back but nothing at the moment so I'm not sure what's going on.
  • Yeah, I've been signed up for a few weeks now and like others have said, I have successfully reviewed and been paid for 6 items I have received. However, the support system does seem to be non-existent. I have sent messages a couple of times with no reply. I also bought an item and the order no. button disappeared so I could not submit my item number and could not get paid. I have also applied for items that are P&O which then show up as O&P in my tasks. I've sent a query to support but don't expect to hear anything. I think I'm going to stop using it for now because it has too many errors some of which are now costing me money
  • Yeah it does seem to have disappeared. I got burnt for a wireless keyboard (the second one I bought due to lack of choice in the tasks !!) but I'm using it so at least its not all wasted.

Support were responsive in the past (in fact they told me that there was an issue with P&O switching to O&P that they were working on), but since it went all quiet they aren't responding.

I fear the worst now to be honest!! This wasn't much but some of the stuff I got through the site was useful.
    I guess I can dream of getting an Amazon Vine invitation !!!
  • I had an email from noodle campus last week inviting me to join so I signed up after reading the OP review on here, I applied for 1 item never heard back and the site wouldn't let me apply for anything else and the emails stopped. So today I tried to close my account but there's no link. Then I tried removing my information but my PayPal, email, ebay and Amazon unique user code iD is grey boxed meaning I can't remove any of them.
    Their emails don't exist either when I tried the links I got a 404 error message. But really I should have remembered the basics there's no address or telephone number warning bells for that alone.
    Personally I think they let a few through to sucker mugs like me into thinking that they're legit, I'm flagging this with the above mentioned companies in the morning. Seems a lot like identity theft to me.:(:angry:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback