Grab a FREE MoneySavingExpert.com Sticker

Comments

• Crabman wrote:
    There are the "links that help the site" on the articles, surely these are a source of revenue :D the IAM fee is only £15 per annum, unfortunately I don't know their total membership so can't compare figures :o

The IAM may only charge £15 per year but you also have to belong to a local IAM group (another £10+ per year with inital costs about £30) and you are supposed to pass the advanced test. I have done all this and it greatly improves your driving skills but serves no benefit for cheaper insurance unless you are at least 25.

I think Martins tips are fantastic and though other than my mortgage I have no other debts. I use his advice to reduce our outgoings and it saves us all a fortune, these stickers would have cost Martin to be produced to help more people save and to get this country out of a lot of debt!!

We should be able to get Martin :A a knighthood!!
    :heart2: Charlie born Aug 2007 :heart2: Reece born May 2009
    :heart2:Toby born Apr and taken by SMA Dec 2012
    :heart2: Baby boy failed M/C @ 20 wks Oct 2013 :heart2: Sienna born Oct 2014
  • achtunglady
    achtunglady Posts: 1,459 Forumite
    Just hope no banks get robbed in the vicinity of our car, can just see a witness saying they saw a car advertising that a bank was going to be robbed !!!!!
    And yes the lady in the avatar is me

Slimming World started 12/5/11 : Starting weight 12st 3lb
    Hoping to get to 9 stone by September 2011

Wk1 -1lb Wk2 -2lb Wk3 +0.5lb Wk4 STS
  • Thanks Martin I'm posting my SAE off today. I'm very proud to spread the word MSE word. Since discovering MSE in March of this year I have saved so much money and cleared so much debt. I have also claimed back my bank charges. The site is fantastic. Thanks for the hard work that goes into maintaining the site - the new sticker looks great too!!!
    My mantra is "Never pay full price!" ;)
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Money Saving Expert
    Just to say we're going to have a blitz on sending them all out in about 8 days :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Just to let you know, the envelope stuffing started yesterday.

PS. Check your envelopes carefully when you get them. Martin picked one at random to put a personal note in :T
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • greyster
    greyster Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    I'm getting all excited now!!!!!!

What's the odds? :)
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    MSE_Andrea wrote:
    Just to let you know, the envelope stuffing started yesterday.

PS. Check your envelopes carefully when you get them. Martin picked one at random to put a personal note in :T

My MSE car stickers have arrived today...........woohoo!:D

No personal note inside though..........sniff.:sad:

Is it time you bought a guillotine (for cutting paper, not heads:rolleyes: ) for MSE Towers? Mine look suspiciously like some poor soul has had to cut between the stickers with a pair of wonky scissors.:D

Thanks to MSE Martin and the MSE Team for the stickers. Mr & Mrs Nile will be proud to display them in our cars.:T
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • greyster
    greyster Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Martin I think you accidentally left the note out of my car sticker envelope :D

Car sticker greatfully received. Thanks OP!
  • MSE_Andrea wrote:
    Just to let you know, the envelope stuffing started yesterday.

I have sent my envelope :)

Will I get the note from Martin :j

Can't wait to put it on my car :D
  • Fibabe
    Fibabe Posts: 520 Forumite
    I got my sticker today and proudly stick it on my car.

It brought a smile to my face, looking in my mirror and seeing it there, especially when I'm driving out of the Tesco car park with my R+R chocolate!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure