I Want A Lakeland Voucher Or Discount Code

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks poodlehorse - the email finally came through yesterday. :j

This is the link that the email takes you to:
    http://www.lakeland.co.uk/category.aspx/specialoffer?src=d0701

Haven't used it yet but the email says that the 10% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
  • MSEs,
    went to LAkeland solihull shop yesterday to look at the yoghurt maker.
    spoke to a lady there and told her that I had an email for 10% discount and she said she can give me the discount if I have the printout. I told her I don't have but if she can give me the discount now I can fax that 1st thing on Monday morning. She said no its OK she offered me 10% discount.
    So if you have a lakeland shop nearby visit there, see your product and ask the staff they may give you 10% discount. after all if you order by net you have to pay delivery charges.
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    I ordered from Lakeland with the discount PM'ed to me today. Many thanks indeed. I got free delivery and a free gift as I spent over £45. So once again, thanks for sending me the link!!
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • bucksliz
    bucksliz Posts: 162 Forumite
    Lakeland are GREAT! Their customer service is second to none. They never quibble when you want to return anything and best of all they answer the phone quickly and you speak to a HUMAN!

Anyone know if I can nominate them for an award? I don't work for them nor does anyone I know! I just think if a company does well for it's customers they should be recognised.
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Are there any valid codes for lakeland around please.
  • poodlehorse
    poodlehorse Posts: 675 Forumite
    shays_mum wrote: »
    Can't you right click & copy and paste here?
    um only just seen this and can't think now why I didn't. I must have been hormonal (or does that excuse only work on DH?):D
  • Sorry if this has been posted before but I just thought I'd mention that I signed up for the lakeland catalogue and they sent me a £5 voucher as well :j . You can get the catalogue by applying online.
  • The code is M5006

You got given the coupon as a present if they ask on the phone.

I got a leaflet instore that gives you a £10 coupon free (NO MINIMUM SPEND)for recommending a friend, filled form in and sent off and what do you know.... got a voucher through the post.

Done this again and got another voucher free with the same code and when i phoned to place an order she commented that it was a new code. I've done this three times now and never had a problem.

If you do this (via the leaflet from instore) you can also spend the voucher in store. NOTHING stopping you from using it both ways.

Postage is £3.50 hence the reason that you only get a free £6.50

HTH

There is some good stocking fillers!:j
    "The journey of 1000 miles commenced with a single step"
  • When i tried it online, it said coupon does not exist
  • sarah84
    sarah84 Posts: 235 Forumite
    When i tried it online, it said coupon does not exist

Said the same when I tried it, nevermind!
    If it hurts no-one, let it be :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure