Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Meant to mention yesterday, my birthday gift was still showing on my Sparks card, in spite of the fact I had used the voucher they sent me, so I grabbed a £6 box of chocs, handed it over to the SA and said i wasn't sure if the gift code had been used or not as my OH had had my card for a while, and it went through as free.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    edited 11 April 2018 at 1:05PM
    mhoc wrote: »

Closing date was yesterday.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Closing date was yesterday.

I will delete before anyone tries to apply - I put myself on a MSE ban yesterday :0
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    I will delete before anyone tries to apply - I put myself on a MSE ban yesterday :0

I've deleted the quote - does us all good to have some time out :)
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    edited 11 April 2018 at 2:45PM
    Meant to mention yesterday, my birthday gift was still showing on my Sparks card, in spite of the fact I had used the voucher they sent me, so I grabbed a £6 box of chocs, handed it over to the SA and said i wasn't sure if the gift code had been used or not as my OH had had my card for a while, and it went through as free.

Please can I ask did you get a paper voucher in a mailing as well as it appearing on your Sparks card
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Please can I ask did you get a paper voucher in a mailing as well as it appearing on your Sparks card

Yes, I did, made me wonder if they are separate.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Today's wine shop. A v T

1x Patak's Tikka Masala Indian Curry Sauce (450g) £1.00 £0.94
    6x Nederburg 56 Hundred Pinot Grigio (75cl) £35.88 £31.50
    0.2x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Conference Pear (order by number of pears or select kg) (per kg) £0.39 £0.44
    0.16x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.12 £0.12
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.09 £0.09
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Orange (each) £0.30 £0.30
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.08
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar Cheese (550g) £5.00 £2.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Lemon (each) £0.30 £0.35
    Comparison total

SnS
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    Yes, I did, made me wonder if they are separate.

I think they must be separate. I only got the birthday treats via the sparks card.
    So like the Queen you have 2 birthdays :D
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o hookers for coat hooks

29683725_2300187313332589_9111495042881937955_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a1bbab618d872d7b58c636532d7564b9&oe=5B63DBB9

My dd would insist on grown up cutlery by shouting "I want my forking knife", try as we did she wouldn't say knife and fork:rotfl:
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I think they must be separate. I only got the birthday treats via the sparks card.
    So like the Queen you have 2 birthdays :D

I never get anything birthday from M&S and I’ve had a sparks since it started. How do you get these vouchers? And hot drink ones?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport