Robbie Williams Tour 2006 Inner Sanctum tickets [CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Northtim
    Northtim Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Managed to get tickets for Leeds, site finally seems to be working - maybe everyone is on their way home!

Standing tickets only, premium standing all sold out.

May be a long way from the stage but wife is very pleased anyway!!!
  • mercman_3
    mercman_3 Posts: 428 Forumite
    Options
    Been trying ALL DAY! Wife is n *issed off with me as we were supposed to be going shopping today! hey, bloody tickets...when / if I get through are for her
    Things you do eh!!!

Cheers

Pete
  • cashman_2
    cashman_2 Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    got 4 at leeds sept 9th, seen him a few years ago at old trafford on a hot sat evening, great entertainer.
    cash
    12 sharp 250w panels south east facing 30 deg roof:beer:
  • josey1964
    josey1964 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Options
    I live in Leeds, but shall wait for the Dublin tickets to be released. That way can make a weekend of it - and venue there has folding roof (in case it rains).
    Josey
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Options
    :j yipppeeeee, I got 4 for Wembley.:j

I got 'top tier' tickets and and am keeping my fingers crossed that they are 'seats'. If not, I'll have to sell them on.

I'm not convinced this is moneysaving though :D
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • loates123
    loates123 Posts: 798 Forumite
    Options
    how many can leeds hold
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.:D
  • beachbum_3
    Options
    Anyone seen a seating (or standing) plan for the new Wembley.

We've got tickets for General Admission Standing. Just wondered if i'm gonna be rubbing shoulders with VIP's or 50,000 young girls half my age screaming in my ears! :eek: :eek: :eek:

BB
    CHARLIE DON'T SURF!
  • mercman_3
    mercman_3 Posts: 428 Forumite
    Options
    i think we should start a sticky thread caled

" How long have you been trying to get Robbie Williams Tickets from his NEW 'INNER SANCTUM'!

Regards

Pete

in my case since 9am this morning!!! :eek:
  • josey1964
    josey1964 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.vrleeds.co.uk/roundhay-park-leeds/roundhay-park-tour/arena-2005.html

"The Park Arena is a natural ampitheatre which provides the venue for many special events ranging from sports days to major pop concerts and the spectacular bonfire and firework displays on 5th November."

"Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, Genesis - and even Gary Glitter! have all entertained huge crowds with concerts in this arena. Although no permanent facilities exist, and parking can be a trial, crowds of over 100,000 have attended such events."
    Josey
  • Cooper_2
    Options
    josey1964 wrote:
    https://www.vrleeds.co.uk/roundhay-park-leeds/roundhay-park-tour/arena-2005.html

"The Park Arena is a natural ampitheatre which provides the venue for many special events ranging from sports days to major pop concerts and the spectacular bonfire and firework displays on 5th November."

"Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, Genesis - and even Gary Glitter! have all entertained huge crowds with concerts in this arena. Although no permanent facilities exist, and parking can be a trial, crowds of over 100,000 have attended such events."

......Sounds like its going to take as long to get out of as Knebworth did?!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure